WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-06-2017, 03:54 PM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default What are you reading?

Post books you are currently reading or just some of your favorites. I have a gift card to Books-A-Million and I am looking for suggestions. Maybe a wrestling book since I haven't read any out there.

I really like Cormac McCarthy books. I just finished No Country for Old Men and The Road recently and was thinking of checking out Blood Meridian as well.

If there are any fans of the band Eels on this website, I would suggest checking out the autobiography by their lead singer Mark Oliver Everett titled "Things The Grandchildren Should Know." Great read, but some very messed up situations from his life in there.
Old 11-06-2017, 04:32 PM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Am I allowed to advertise in this thread?
Old 11-06-2017, 06:42 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Барбоса View Post
If you mention your own work, that isn't technically advertising.

Right now I'm working on an autobiography. Chipper Jones, my favorite baseball player of all time. I enjoy that he isn't afraid to admit that he had faults as a man and completely admits to his cheating costing him his first marriage. It's a bit refreshing for a pro athlete. I've always been a fan of athlete's books.

If you want a wrestling book, you can't go wrong with Foley. Well, ignore his book while he was in TNA. Jericho's books, the ones I have read anyway, are also really good.

I haven't read Bret's book, but I hear it is worth it just to hear Bret stroke himself over the course of the book. Shawn's book is okay, but he paints himself as a total angel for most of it. Lawler's book is pretty much the same way. Daniel Bryan's book is kind of disappointing, minus the really sad story of him losing his dad.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

I just finished a book by Chuck Klosterman called "What if We're Wrong."

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys analytical thought. The book asks you to question commonly held beliefs (like the belief that we know what gravity is or that The Beatles are the greatest band of all time) and think about how people will think about the subject in 100, 500, or even 1000 years.

It goes a little wide at the end, but the first 3-4 chapters are very interesting thought experiments.
Old 11-06-2017, 11:26 PM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Idk if you're asking me or admin, but I definitely don't mind.
Old 11-06-2017, 11:29 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Eh just don't take it to my levels and it's not the biggest issue in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 04:30 PM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

I read a lot of autobiographies/biographies of sports stars, musicians and wrestlers that I'm interested in, always loved reading.

The ones I have to get through are the autobiographies of Iggy Pop and Bernard Sumner (the lead singer from New Order), a book by a former road manager of Oasis detailing his time with the band, a biography on Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho 'The Red One' and a book called 'Creation Stories' by Alan McGee the owner of the record label about all the bands he discovered back in the 90s, Oasis being one of them.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 11-07-2017, 04:33 PM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
If you mention your own work, that isn't technically advertising.

If you want a wrestling book, you can't go wrong with Foley. Well, ignore his book while he was in TNA. Jericho's books, the ones I have read anyway, are also really good.

I haven't read Bret's book, but I hear it is worth it just to hear Bret stroke himself over the course of the book. Shawn's book is okay, but he paints himself as a total angel for most of it. Lawler's book is pretty much the same way. Daniel Bryan's book is kind of disappointing, minus the really sad story of him losing his dad.
Bret's book is brilliant, so detailed and alot of stories that you may not have heard. Yes it's an ego trip but an incredibly entertaining one. He goes in depth about all the affairs he had on the road, I laughed at the line where he writes something like 'I could still smell the Chinese girl on my fingers the next morning' haha!

Jericho's 3 books are all great and so are Foley's first 2 or 3.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 11-07-2017, 04:41 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

Right now I'm in the thick of the Expanse series. Kinda like Game of Thrones, but in space. Makes sense when you learn that the authors were assistants to George RR Martin. I strongly recommend that series to any sci-fi/fantasy fans.

After book 4, I needed a brief break from sci-fi, so I figured I'd pick up some literature. Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut. If you've read it, you're probably laughing at me right now.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
Old 11-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Dan Brown's new book Origin. About 300 pages in. Pretty good page turner.

RMK