WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-05-2017, 11:59 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Thor: Ragnarok is far and away the best of the Thor movies. Gone are the days of Thor being Shakespearean. He's finally come into his own as one of the more interesting characters in the MCU. The entire movie was just a blast. Fun all the way through and the comedy in the movie was great as well. Not only was it great but the comedy actually fit. IMO Hulk stole the show. It's not a spoiler to say that the Hulk can actually talk now and his back and forth with Thor was wonderful. Hela was great as well. Definitely one of the better villains in the MCU. Also, this was the best Jeff Goldblum that Jeff Goldblum has ever Jeff Goldblumed. He was wonderful as the Grandmaster. Not to mention the action. It's a given that the action was great though. It's a MCU movie. All in all I'd say that this is easily one of the MCUs better stand alone films. Right up there with Iron Man, GotG, Winter Soldier, and Civil War. I'd give it a 9/10.

What did you guys think of the movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 05:59 PM

MyGerona is looking to come up from OCW...

Definitely a must-see movie for MCU fans
Old 11-14-2017, 03:14 AM

SPX is looking to come up from OCW...

It's Guardians of the Galaxy, Thor edition. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I don't mind them taking that approach for this movie specifically, but what I don't want to see is this approach applied to everything in the MCU. And that's what I fear is going to happen.