WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-04-2017, 02:07 AM
Knockout Champion

New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't think they should completely rebrand, look sure in recent years they have had trouble but should they really deny their past and being shameful of it when they have had great things?

The main issue with the negativity was with the name "TNA" and they should use it as scapegoat and put it in a box never to return again. Impact Wrestling is fine as a name.

I agree with three points:

-Leaving the Impact Zone is a must. It has never made this company better, especially in recent years.

-Getting rid of the Six sides ring and the X Division. It has been a long time since both of these things have lost their meaning. We are in a new era and the six sides are doing nothing for them. And X division made sense when Impact had an open door policy and they could get all the best new young high flyers in the country, it's not the case anymore, it's just a gimmick.

Finally what I would do is since creating a new belt cost a lot of money, since GFW is caput, put an unification match together between the GFW Global Champ and the Impact Grand Champ under a regular match rule and the winner of that, he GFW title would be phased out and just use the Impact Grand Championship title from now on.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:31 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

While I really like the fact that they show matches from other promotions, I think sometimes it hurts them more then help them because you are showing matches that means absolutely nothing just because you need to fill time.

I know that they want to look like a big global company but it make you product look un important when you show your guys having matches for other promotions.

They need to focus more on the impact product instead of trying to promote every other promotions that they are partnering up with. Instead of doing three months of tapings in one week, maybe do 2 months of a months and half in the same period. That way you don't have to fill in the shows with so much matches from outside the tapings.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:11 AM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

That's not an issue of concept as much as it is execution, for exactly the reason you mentioned. Conceptually, following your stars around the globe makes a lot of sense. It speaks to the NWA model I mentioned in the OP. The problem is, they're using footage long-since shot, solely for the purpose of filling time. Moose wrestling a match in NOAH should, somehow, still tie into his actual feud with Lashley. They've lucked out somewhat with this through thier AAA footage, but for the most part, this footage is junk calories being presented as the meal they're not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

yeah, i completely agree with you, if this was done to advance storyline going into a big event, i wouldn't mind it as much because like you said, it makes them look like a global company, but the way they did it, especially with the last 2 shows, which are supposed to be the 2 most important shows going into Bound For glory and it felt just like a recap show both times.

Before those 2 shows, i was excited to make the trip to Ottawa and go see the event live because they did a great job in building interest for the show and then i watch the last 2 weeks of IMPACT and i lost all interest in going now.

I hope that Bound for glory doesn't reflect what i saw the last few week because i might not stay for the whole show if too many matches feel meaninless like the stuff they showed on tv the past few weeks.