WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-26-2017, 11:44 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I just wonder how long before the fans that are cheering For strowman turns on him the same way they did for Reigns when they find out that Strowman is a vince mcmahon project and he'S force feeding him just like he did reigns.
I don't know if fans will turn on Braun Strowman. But what I do know is that Braun Strowman's push isn't even anywhere near Roman Reigns' push. To such an extent that they can't be compared.

Braun Strowman wasn't even on the main show of his first Wrestlemania as a singles competitor after the brand split. He was in Andre The Giant Battle Royal. He didn't even win that.

Roman Reigns was headlining Wrestlemania even before completing a year of his singles run.

Braun Strowman wasn't even in the top 5 in Royal Rumble.

Roman Reigns was the winner of Royal Rumble.

That's just two big examples. One push was obviously forced while the other one was gradual.
Old 11-03-2017, 06:09 AM

ChicksDigTheMask is looking to come up from OCW...

Long time reader, first time poster

Been thinking of the reason for Kane’s return and how it could go. I have a feeling it is his last run and the potential for ‘Taker to return at the 25th anniversary of RAW is connected.

The way I would like to see it is, Kane does what Kane does for the next few months. Probably feuding with Roman Reigns as RR ends careers of legends.

25th Anniversary of RAW Kane Vs Roman in a Hell in a Cell. Backwards and forward match. Roman Superman punch, spear, etc. Kane laying on the mat, ready to be pinned.

GONG!

Roman can’t believe it – “I retired you, I beat you” he says as ‘Taker slowly makes his way on the the stage, minus the hat, gloves and coat. He does the kneel pose, Kane sits up! Chokeslam, tombstone 1,2,3…..Then.

Kane rips the door from the Cell to get to his brother on the stage. Spotlight just on those two, arms in the air pose as brothers of destruction, their shadow on the wall.

Lightening bolt, fire, they disappear. The shadows remain only they are joined by a smaller, fatter shadow in the middle, recognisable as Paul Bearer.

Done!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote