JoJo
Lana
Mike Kanellis
Maria Kanellis
Mark Henry
Mickie James
R-Truth
Sin Cara

While I agree with alot.of those I have to disagree with Mike/Maria Kannelis. I do feel the WWE would be smart to get them go as their time.with the company has been a train wreck.

But right now they're untouchable due to PR standards. It's no longer the days when the injured wrestler gets fired over the phone while he's injured (Stone cold) now days you keep that guy employed till he's healthy, don't use him for half a year, then let him go because you "have nothing for him" that way you don't get the negative PR that hurts your public image.

Maria is pregnant and Mike is in rehab for pain killers. WWE can't fire them right now because it will look bad.for the company. Due to their issues they're likely to never be used much again, but they have jobs until everything going on with them is old news, then they get the axe.

So while they deserve to be fired for coming in to a large roll and screwing it all up within weeks, they will be kept on payroll untill it doesn't make WWE look bad for firing them. I think it's the reason Darren Young was kept on till now, because WWE didn't want people saying they fired the guy that came out of the closet. So they waited till everyone forgot all about him.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote