WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-25-2017, 12:02 PM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I posted this on another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick Star View Post
The Championship Unification match is my favorite match stipulation. With that said, I don’t mind seeing the WWE Universal Champion vs. the WWE World Champion in a non-Title main event. Champion vs. Champion matches, regardless of whom the Champions are at any given time, always made the match feel extra special to me. This would be my card, if I were to book Survivor Series with this main event.

Kickoff Show
Cruiserweight Champion, Kalisto vs. United Kingdom Champion, Pete Dunne

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination match
Team Raw – Mickie James, Asuka, Sasha Banks, Emma, and Alicia Fox
vs.
Team Smackdown – Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Naomi, and Tamina

Raw Women’s Champion, Alexa Bliss
vs.
Smackdown Women’s Champion, Natalya

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match
Team Raw – The Bar, The Hardy Boyz, The Club, The Revival, and Rhyno and Heath Slater
vs.
Team Smackdown – The New Day, The Hype Bros, The Bludgeon Brothers, Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable, and Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn

Raw Tag Team Champions, The Shield (Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose)
vs.
Smackdown Tag Team Champions, The Usos (Jey and Jimmy)

WWE Intercontinental Champion, The Miz
vs.
WWE United States Champion, Baron Corbin

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination match
Team Raw – Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, Kane, Finn Balor, and Bray Wyatt
vs.
Team Smackdown – Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Roode, Dolph Ziggler, Randy Orton, and AJ Styles

WWE Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar
vs.
WWE World Champion, Jinder Mahal
I think this could work out better than what will actually happen.

My other version of the card would look like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick Star View Post
I love the Bragging Rights concept. It may not have been executed as well as we all hoped for, but the idea behind a Raw vs. Smackdown pay per view is great. The theme can and has been applied to Survivor Series, which works fine for me. Here’s how I would book the Bragging Rights card, if it were to ever come back.

Option 1

Team Raw: the Universal Champion, the Intercontinental Champion, and the Raw Tag Team Champions
vs.
Team Smackdown: the World Champion, the United States Champion, and the Smackdown Tag Team Champions

And a bunch of Raw vs. Smackdown matches. I’d like to see some rivalries renewed. Maybe even a surprise Raw GM vs. Smackdown GM submission match.

Option 2

Team Universal: the Universal Champion and 3 of Raw's main eventers
vs.
Team World: the World Champion and 3 of Smackdown's main eventers

Team Intercontinental: the Intercontinental Champion and 3 of Raw's mid-carders
vs.
Team United States: the United States Champion and 3 of Smackdown's mid-carders

Team Raw Tag Teams: the Raw Tag Team Champions and 3 of Raw's tag teams
vs.
Team Smackdown Tag Teams: the Smackdown Tag Team Champions and 3 of Smackdown's tag teams.

Team Raw Women: the Raw Women's Champion and 3 of Raw's women
vs.
Team Smackdown Women: the Smackdown Women's Champion and 3 of Smackdown's women

Kickoff Show

Team 205 Live: the Cruiserweight Champion and 3 of 205 Live’s Stars
vs.
Team United Kingdom: the United Kingdom Champion and 3 of the United Kingdom’s Stars
This would be better, but it is what it is.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 02:46 PM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

First of all, the cruiserweights would probably have their own match. As I don't really know who is even a face or heel on 205 Live anymore (because I don't care to watch it), there's no point going through that.

Traditional five-on-five Survivor Series elimination tag team match
Team Raw (Cesaro, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Matt Hardy and Sheamus) vs. Team SmackDown (The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) and The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso))
Throwing the tag teams together for a big match makes sense. I would have preferred five teams against five teams, but Raw doesn't have that many to offer with injuries in place. Without injuries, it could work the same way. These guys deserve to be on the card.

Team Raw (Bray Wyatt, Elias, Finn Bálor, Jason Jordan and The Miz) vs. Team SmackDown (Baron Corbin, Bobby Roode, Dolph Ziggler, Rusev and Tye Dillinger)
Okay so this is a very random mix of guys, but it's basically the guys that didn't make the main event. I suppose if the whole theme of Survivor Series is Raw vs. SmackDown, then unlikely alliances are going to have to be formed. Pretty much everybody in this match has been in a recent feud with somebody else in the match, which could make for interesting dynamics.

Team Raw (Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Emma, Nia Jax and Sasha Banks) vs. Team SmackDown (Becky Lynch, Carmella, Charlotte Flair, Naomi and Natalya)
The five best women on each show going against each other. Asuka isn't included because she has literally just joined the main roster. I feel like her inclusion wouldn't make any sense this early. Just let these women go at it. If necessary, remove Emma for Asuka.

Team Raw (Braun Strowman, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe and Seth Rollins) vs. Team SmackDown (AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton, Sami Zayn and Shinsuke Nakamura)
Isn't it sad that the current WWE Champion wouldn't fit into this match? Brock Lesnar isn't included for the obvious reason that he doesn't really represent Raw; he represents himself. Maybe them two can fight on the pre-show of my card. I couldn't care less about Jinder Mahal vs. Brock Lesnar at this point. Anyway, these are the ten best guys on the full-time roster, excluding maybe The Miz and guys like Bobby Roode who are just far too fresh to be included in the main event.

Unsanctioned match
Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle
This is a dream match that may never actually happen, but if WWE actually treated the whole competition between Raw and SmackDown seriously all year round, this sort of match could make sense. If WWE had played on Angle getting cleared before Bryan earlier, they could have built towards this match (assuming that Bryan could be cleared in the first place obviously). It is unsanctioned not because I want a street fight, but because, logically speaking, WWE would never clear Bryan for real competition (even in kayfabe).
Old 10-25-2017, 06:28 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'll give this a try, but I'll ignore the current champions completely and have my own champs going into the event.

Singles match
Bobby Roode vs Dolph Ziggler

SD Tag Team Champions vs RAW Tag Team Champions
The Usos vs The Bar

RAW Women's Champion vs SD Women's Champion
Alexa Bliss vs Charlotte

5-on-5 Men's Survivor Series Elimination match
Team RAW (Finn Balor, Bray Wyatt, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson & IC Champ The Miz) vs Team Smackdown (Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Randy Orton, Shinsuke Nakamura & US Champ AJ Styles)

Singles match
Braun Strowman vs Kane

5-on-5 Women's Survivor Series Elimination match
Team RAW (Sasha Banks, Bayley, Emma, Nia Jax & Mickie James) vs Team Smackdown (Becky Lynch, Natalya, Tamina, Naomi & Carmella)

Singles Street Fight match
Kurt Angle vs Shane McMahon

3-on-3 Tag Team match
The Shield vs The New Day

Universal Champion vs WWE Champion
Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs Jinder Mahal (w/ The Singh Brothers & The Great Khali)

7 RAW vs SD matches in total, plus 2 normal matches. That's the card if I'm booking going by WWE's rules and current/recent storylines.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:19 PM

hhhfactor is looking to come up from OCW...

Here is my list sticking with the current setup for this years Survivor Series

Tag-team title match up
Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins vs. Uso Brothers

Fin Balor, Hardy Boys, The Club
vs.
AJ Styles, New Day (Kofi & Xavier), Benjamin & Gable

Women's championship match up
Alexa Bliss vs. Charlotte Flair

Mickie James, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Asuka, Nia Jax
vs.
Becky Lynch, Natalya, Carmella, Naomi, and Tamina

Cruiserweight Match Up
Kalisto vs. Sin Cara

NXT Alumni Match
Bray Wyatt, Braun Stroman, Elias Sampson, Revival
vs.
Alex Rusev, Luke Harper, Erik Rowan, Acension

US Title/Intercontinental Match-up
The Miz vs. Bobby Roode

Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe, The Bar
vs.
Shinsuke Nakamura, John Cena, Big E. Langston, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens

General Manager Match
Kurt Anglevs. Daniel Bryan

Jason Jordan, Apollo Crews, Prime Time Players, Akira Tozawa
vs.
Dolph Ziggler, Tye Dillinger, Mike Kanellis, Breezango

Pre-Show Open Challenge
Enzo Amore, Drew Gulak, and Tony Nese
vs.
Jinder Mahal and Singh Brothers
Old 10-25-2017, 09:37 PM
Big Sexy Cool
ROH Pure Champion

Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...

Universal Champion vs. WWE Champion
Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal

IC Champion vs. US Champion
The Miz vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Raw Tag Team Champions vs. Smackdown Tag Team Champions
Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins vs. The Usos

Raw Women's Champion vs. Smackdown Women's Champion
Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya

Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown
Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Finn Balor, Cesaro and Sheamus vs. Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Bobby Roode

Team Raw Women vs. Team Smackdown Women
Alicia Fox, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Asuka and Emma vs. Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Naomi, Carmella and Tamina

Cruiserweight Title Lumberjack Match
Enzo Amore vs. Sin Cara

Braun Strowman vs. Kane

Pre-Show

Jason Jordan, Elias, Matt Hardy and The Club vs. Big E, Xavier Woods, Rusev, Baron Corbin and Dolph Ziggler

Last edited by Big Poppa : 10-25-2017 at 09:45 PM.
Old 10-25-2017, 09:47 PM

GetTheTables is looking to come up from OCW...

What is the latest on Samoa Joe? Any chance he could return and be a surprise member of the Raw team?
Old 10-26-2017, 04:42 PM
Undertaker, If that is ur real name

TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Create the card: Survivor Series

What would you guys create for the card? would it be the all raw vs. smackdown card like in the previous thread or would you mix it up to continue rivalries? as of now some of the current matchups make zero to little sense like heel vs. heel Corbin and Miz, and Mahal vs Lesnar. On my card I wouldnt even have Lesnar. Id save a date for another time.

Kickoff Show

Harper and Rowan debut against the acension in a squash match

Cruiserweight champ Enzo vs. UK champ Pete Dunne.
i would have Enzo come out to his usual shtick and go on about how theres no champ on the roster to challenge him from smackdown and have Surprise UK champ pete dunne answer the challenge.

Main card
Raw womens champ Alexa vs. smackdowns womens champ natalya.
that match is fine.

raw tag champs The Shield vs. Smackdown tag chams The Usos.
this is one the wwe got right. im excited for this one the most.

5 on 5 traditional match
team smackdown Shane, Orton, Dillinger, Owens, Sami vs. Angle, jason jordan, matt hardy, samoa joe, Balor
I would have owens and sami turn on smackdown and beat down shane leaving Ortan and dillinger to have an underdog style comeback and get a couple of eliminations but ultimately fall short.

Strowman vs. kane

US title 6 man elimination
Corbin vs. ziggler vs nakamura vs. roode vs. English vs mike kannelis

IC title
Miz vs Roman Reigns

WWE title
Mahal vs AJ Styles.
AJ gets the title back becomes a 2x champ and keeps it until the royal rumble atleast

Also bear with me on the post i did this as a quick write up while at work with no extended thought on alot of it and no care for grammar and punctuation lol
Old 10-26-2017, 05:57 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

This is something i though about today on how to make that whole brand supremacy match work without having to put aside your main feud on each brand. It's might be a bit old school since i took that idea from survivor series 1990 but i would work with in today's WWE.

Preshow

Classic Survivor series match (RAW)

Apollo crews, titus o'neil, Heath Slater, Rhyno, kalisto vs Elias, curt hawkins, dash wilder,darren young, enzo

Classic Survivor series match (smackdown)

Breezango, The Ascension, vs the hype bros, the colons

main card

Classic Survivor series match (raw)
Matt Hardy, Jason Jordan, r-truth, cedric alexander, rich swann vs luke gallows, karl anderson, goldust, brian kendrick, jack gallagher

The new day, tye dillinger vs Rusev, aiden english and the bludgeon brothers

Classic Survivor series match (raw)
Braun strowman, the shield, finn balor vs Kane, the miztourage, bray wyatt

Randy Orton, Shinsuke Nakamura,chad gable, shelton benjamin, bobby roode vs kevin owens,sami zayn, the uso's, dolph ziggler

Classic Survivor series match
Charlotte, becky Lynch, bayley, sasha banks, mickie james vs Alexa bliss, Emma, Nia Jax, natalya, Carmella

WWE universal title match falls count anywhere match

Brock lesnar vs Samoa Joe

WWE title match

Jinder Mahal vs AJ Styles

Brand Supremacy match

Winners of Raw classic survivor series matches vs Winners of smackdown Classic survivor series matches
Old 10-27-2017, 12:59 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

The Survivor Series 1990 would not work as you will have no time in the show for all of this matches.

It should have been:

Brock Lesnar (C) vs Jinder Mahal (C) in a Champion vs Champion Match with John Cena as the Special Guest Referee
Team Raw (Kurt Angle, Braun Strowman, Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe and Kane) vs Team SmackDown (Shane McMahon, Baron Corbin, Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura and Randy Orton)
Team Raw (Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Bayley, Sasha Banks and Mickie James) vs Team SmackDown (Natalya, Charlotte Flair, Naomi, Becky Lynch and Carmella)
Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn vs Finn Balor and AJ Styles
Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins vs The Usos - in a Champions vs Champions Match
The Miz (C) vs Dolph Ziggler vs Bray Wyatt vs Tye Dillinger

Kickoff:
Team Kalisto vs Team Enzo
The Bludgeon Brothers vs The Bar - Raw vs SmackDown Match
TNA - Hate 3: Dixie & Anderson & EY.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:28 AM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I mentioned in the thread about the Raw vs. SmackDown theme that I think there's enough going on on each show that they can do without the interbrand rivalry right now.

The SmackDown show in particular has a match right there already. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn leading a group of guys who feel like they've been screwed over by everything but themselves (so guys like Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler and Rusev) against the good guys (so guys like AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Shinsuke Nakamura and Tye Dillinger). It would make sense for Shane to lead this team, or even have a one night return for Chris Jericho to really rub it in against Owens. I don't know where Bobby Roode would fit so maybe he could substitute Dillinger.

On Raw, there's also a good group of faces and heels to face off against each other. The Miz leading a group of Cesaro, Sheamus, Braun Strowman and Bray Wyatt against the face group of The Shield, Finn Bálor and any other face that I can't think of right now. Maybe even have Samoa Joe interrupt and cause havoc during the match.

The Cruiserweights would get a classic style match of their own. The tag teams on both brands could fill out a match too, especially on SmackDown. As for the women, there isn't enough on each brand to have those classic style Survivor Series matches. But, I would have Asuka challenge the current Raw Women's Champion and bill it as something like "can [insert current champion] survive Asuka?" I'd then also have a multi-woman match for the SmackDown Women's Championship too.