WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-19-2017, 06:50 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
I would have happily waited for a proper build to this, but like a number of people have said, it feels rushed. It's almost like they have nothing else to put out there so why not waste what could have been a great moment for a B PPV.

Been waiting forever for the Shield to reunite, and am so disappointed in the way that they did it, especially after watching RAW this week. They opened the show coming out as the Shield, but then Ambrose and Rollins came out to their own theme's. So are the Shield together or not, can't have it both ways. Was sitting there watching having a genuine shake my head moment.
I agree. The whole build has been inorganic. Like forced. And I'm sure that it's being rushed because of lack of World Champion to defend the top title. I never thought that Shield can be underwhelming.

RAW required headliners and therefore rushed the reuniting of Shield. It would've been better if we had a champion who wasn't lazy and actually cared enough to defend his title. Next title defense could be at Royal Rumble which is too dumb.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:32 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

You guys are ridiculous. I get not enjoying it or not enjoying it as much as you hoped or expected but these "it was too quick" or "inorganic" excuses are silly. These are grown men on a professional wrestling show, not a three hour superhero movie where Ben Affleck takes a break from groping to get a group of reluctant heroes together.

And it wasn't even that quick. Not only were they broken apart for three years but they have all been faces on the same brand for months. People were complaining about the length of time it took just for Rollins and Ambrose to tag together. I'm not sure what people expected. Did you want them to all feud together, fight in another triple threat and then all start kissing mid match? Should The Miz have kidnapped Angle's kids and spend weeks trying to find someone, no some group to get them back? Did you want Ambrose to have a long battle with prostate cancer only for The Shield to reunite and show that only the power of walking through crowd and wearing riot gear could defeat the Big C?

This is professional wrestling, not everything can be drawn out like the overwhelming success of finding out who the leader of Aces and Eights was <sarcasm>. Or the Higher Power <more sarcasm>. It would not be true to Reign's character to have long dragged out character development, dialogue, or indecision for them to finally get back together. The reunion was fine, what will deem this a success or not are the matches, or match.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 09:35 AM

BIFFtheJEW is looking to come up from OCW...

Hello Everyone,

I don't know how to feel about this because the only member of the Shield that I genuinely feel for is Dean Ambrose. I like Seth Rollins but he is better as a heel and a single star. Roman Reigns should be heel. He should walk in, F**k s**t up and walk out. No crowd interaction (the man can't cut a promo, his best one was when he walked out, let the crowd yell and scream and all he said was "This is my yard now" and walked out.) He should be a Braun Strowman type (and on Smackdown or move Braun.).

The Shield together just seems like they are going to cut it as one of them betraying the other two (Dean Ambrose) and now we have a new member of the shield working with The Authority and bam we are back to that again. (It would be a surprise if it was Roman because of the story with him and Triple H.) This just seems like something to pass the year by until Wrestlemania Season starts and it doesn't seem like it wants to try to get any one to excited.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote