WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-10-2017, 06:04 PM

wewanttables is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Impact Wrestling's OTT Platform Not Secure

According to SEScoop, people have noticed that Impact Wrestling's over the top platform, Global Wrestling Network, appears to not be secure. This may put the credit card information of those who subscribe at risk. I wanted to make sure this was posted on wrestlezone, in case this news is as they are reporting.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:00 PM

Garak is looking to come up from OCW...Garak is looking to come up from OCW...

I've been in the Google play store today and no GWN app.

That could put a couple dozen credit cards at risk.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:23 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

If this is actually the case, I'd imagine they're going to have to pull it from all the stores until that issue is resolved. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen, otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:11 PM

GhettoV1 is looking to come up from OCW...

I signed on but most of the content is behind a paywall and no classic Impacts from 2004-half of 2016
Old 10-12-2017, 11:08 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Ė Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

When I got the WWE Network (since day 1, Uce!!), I started watching the WWE, WCW, and ECW pay per views in chronological order. I liked seeing a Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainer appear in one company and then appear in another company the following month, sometimes the following week or two. I would have subscribed to the Global Wrestling Network a couple of years ago, when I was between Taboo Tuesday 2004 and Survivor Series 2004. I have since watched all of the pay per views on the WWE Network, and now Iím watching every Saturday Nightís Main Event and every Clash Of The Champions in chronological order. Currently Iím at the end of 1993, in case anyone was wondering.

I have read that there are issues with the GWN in regards to credit card information. I think Iím going to have to pass on this, at least until Iíve seen everything I want to see on the WWE Network catalog. Afterwards, I may alternate between the WWE Network and the Global Wrestling Network, if the GWN can get their $#!+ together.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!