WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-07-2017, 09:27 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I'm switching between Borderlands & Modern Warfare.

2 of my favorite game series and I figured it's better to shoot people in a video game than real life.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
2 of my favorite game series and I figured it's better to shoot people in a video game than real life.
.......yes, yes it is.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:00 PM
Nome is where your heart is
ROH Pure Champion

INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to INDYjon22

I've never been a big video gamer, but when I do play I guess I am a traditionalist in the sense that I mostly enjoy sports games. I've been playing a lot of Madden, NBA 2K17, and The Show 17. Considering it's been a few years since I really played any games I've been super impressed by the advances in visual in these games. I knew they were good, but holy cow.

I do have some grievances with the create a player in 2k17 and the constant celebrating in Madden. I feel like 2K17 has taken a pretty big step backwards in regards to players being able to create and customize their own characters. I know they big thing this year was taking a picture of yourself and customizing you character that way, but if you don't it seems incredibly limited. Also, the constant celebrating in Madden just takes away from the overall flow of the game.

That said, the mechanics for both games, and The Show, are tremendous. I haven't had so much fun playing sports games since probably the last EA MLB game in 05-06. 2k17 is way less glitchy than it used to be, and the AI characters aren't nearly as robotic or silly in their decision making. Madden has also improved with its collision detection and what not. It still has random characters morphing through others, but the gameplay itself is much better than the last two installments. And The Show is just fun all around. I just got into The Show and it's probably my favorite of the main sports games. It has all the things I love about career mode, customizing my characters, decision making, and improving.

I am looking at getting ahold of Call of Duty: WW2 soon, as well as the new Battle Front. Both look fun, though I was let down by the first Battle Front. The fault was my own, I didn't know what to expect.