WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Sports Arena
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-06-2017, 11:06 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Jeff, who do you root for? You enjoying NHL 18? I spent a good three hours in Franchise making my expansion team, the Indianapolis Hawks and they are just awful.
Toronto Maple Leafs since birth. I've played about three EASHL drop in 6 vs 6 games and tried a 3 vs 3 series game where you start off with a shitty team and have to advance. The 3 vs 3 addition would make for a really fun party game with pals if I still did that shit. Have some drinks and whatnot. It's more along the lines of a non stop arcade mode, it was a decent addition I'MO. After the first period Edmonton swapped out a player for their mascot with his own special entrance. Dude was awesome too.

The EASHL games I've noticed sharper defensive sticks and they seemed to have adjusted the defensive defenseman passing abilities and overall passing in general. I noticed the senseless sideways pass is still there though. That was a little disappointing. But the games I've played (all defense position) were good and it seems more finely tuned now. I never really explored any of the other modes yet, but I'm really liking it so far for drop in games.

."In 20 years we won't be viewed as -Mailmen- anymore and will be called -Drone Pilots- instead."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:11 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Toronto Maple Leafs since birth. I've played about three EASHL drop in 6 vs 6 games and tried a 3 vs 3 series game where you start off with a shitty team and have to advance. The 3 vs 3 addition would make for a really fun party game with pals if I still did that shit. Have some drinks and whatnot. It's more along the lines of a non stop arcade mode, it was a decent addition I'MO. After the first period Edmonton swapped out a player for their mascot with his own special entrance. Dude was awesome too.

The EASHL games I've noticed sharper defensive sticks and they seemed to have adjusted the defensive defenseman passing abilities and overall passing in general. I noticed the senseless sideways pass is still there though. That was a little disappointing. But the games I've played (all defense position) were good and it seems more finely tuned now. I never really explored any of the other modes yet, but I'm really liking it so far for drop in games.
I'm still trying to get back into the actual in game part because the last NHL game I played at length was 15. The passing does feel better, especially with the hard pass option, but yeah that stupid pointless sideways pass still kills some of my breakaways. The deke system is a little iffy for me. Maybe I just need more skilled players, but I fail my dekes more often than not. Usually its just a little poke check that does it too.

When I get everything moved into our new place I want to try the 3 on 3. It looks like it has a real arcade feel, like the old NHL Hitz games.

Thus far I've found I make a stupid defending mistake almost each game and it costs me a goal and eventually the win, but the animations are smooth, on Xbox at least and I'd say as far as realism, NHL is EA's best product having played Madden, NBA, and FIFA.

Still waiting to see a 10-1 game like that Pens/Blackhawks game the other night though.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Ya that was nuts. The Pens are off to a rough start.

."In 20 years we won't be viewed as -Mailmen- anymore and will be called -Drone Pilots- instead."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote