WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-06-2017, 10:15 AM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Gelgarin, actually.
I knew it was one of them.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:06 PM
Soulberg
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

This is very incestering.
Old 10-06-2017, 05:18 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I have transition lens glasses, discovered how they can fool you today. I was pumping gas into my work truck while half standing in the sunlight. After I had 55$ pumped I walked into the store to pay when I noticed half of one of my lens was shaded in a diagonal pattern. I was flabbergasted. I thought my lens were broke and went around the store holding my glasses to bright light sources. But I soon realised what happened.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:05 PM
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...

I got 3 free tickets to a WCWC event this Sunday.

My first ever wrestling show so I'm excited
Old 10-06-2017, 07:40 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Make sure you cheer the heels and boo the faces and try to make the show all about you and ruin it for those around you, otherwise you aren't a true fan.
Old 10-06-2017, 07:47 PM
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Make sure you cheer the heels and boo the faces and try to make the show all about you and ruin it for those around you, otherwise you aren't a true fan.
Dude this is Oregon. The show will probably be full of Tweakers coming off a 3 week meth binge that would gut me for looking at them cross eyed
Old 10-06-2017, 07:51 PM
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
Dude this is Oregon. The show will probably be full of Tweaker coming off a 3 week meth binge that would gut me for looking at them cross eyed
Maybe its because you live in a more urbanish area, but I always pictured Oregon as a nice peaceful and progressive place....well until that whole militia standoff and that show on History Channel about Pacific Northwest loggers where they are all mad all the time because they have to do manual labor because most of them barely passed high school.

That was kinda dickish of me to say, but I stand by it.

Anyway, indy shows can be a real hoot if the guys in the ring are trying to have fun so I hope you have a fun time.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:02 PM
WWE European Champion

I'm hoping Matt Striker will be there. He's easily the most famous person I've seen wrestle for them.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:03 PM
ECW TV Champion

Does Striker still actively wrestle or does he just to commentary?
Old 10-06-2017, 08:22 PM
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Does Striker still actively wrestle or does he just to commentary?
In ring the last time I caught their show. May have changed since then though.

If he's not there then there's always Gangrel & Sin Bodhi

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : 10-06-2017 at 08:33 PM.