WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-05-2017, 09:20 AM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to GI Cake Send a message via Yahoo to GI Cake Send a message via Skype™ to GI Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Your English is very good for a Korean.
I try my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Like most things in life, it was Pancake's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey's Alt View Post
Well I'll be goddammed. Mohammad did fuck a 9 year old.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GI Cake View Post
Between the Bears starting the living epitome of a dude-bro at Quarterback,and the Bulls absolutely falling off a cliff with our best player being an oft injured Euro big man, I'm just gonna hope the Cubs repeat while I drink myself into a depressive stupor.
For a team that's technically rebuilding after the meme writer's wet dream of quarterback finally left, they're not actually that bad. It's certainly way too early to get excited about the quarterback though.

And the Bulls should've gone full rebuild when Rose went out. Adding pieces like Wade were like putting a bandage on an artery laceration. They were an offensive joke without him in the lineup and his style is too dangerous to sustain. Good news is, in the NBA, big market teams find it much easier to pull in stars.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:19 AM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to GI Cake Send a message via Yahoo to GI Cake Send a message via Skype™ to GI Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
For a team that's technically rebuilding after the meme writer's wet dream of quarterback finally left, they're not actually that bad. It's certainly way too early to get excited about the quarterback though.

And the Bulls should've gone full rebuild when Rose went out. Adding pieces like Wade were like putting a bandage on an artery laceration. They were an offensive joke without him in the lineup and his style is too dangerous to sustain. Good news is, in the NBA, big market teams find it much easier to pull in stars.
The Defense this year has improved from poor to average prior to some debilitating injuries, and the Howard/Cohen punch from the backfield is a lot of fun to watch. But I don't think Mitch has what it takes to make this team anything more than 3-13 or 4-12.

I don't think the Bulls going into full rebuild mode wouldn't have made much sense since we lost Rose. The three seasons Rose spent riding the bench a Thibs coached team was able to take Chicago to the second round multiple times. But this last season without Rose and Noah (who was really underrated offensively in Chicago) we just didn't have enough pieces to stay competitive. We didn't have the size, or the speed to be effective on any side of the ball and without Butler or Wade we're going to get absolutely thrashed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Like most things in life, it was Pancake's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey's Alt View Post
Well I'll be goddammed. Mohammad did fuck a 9 year old.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:33 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Man, the Western Conference is going to be awesome sauce this year. Like Seriously, IMO only the top 2 teams are a lock and that's Golden State and San Antonio. After them, It's literally anyone's game.

Everybody is saying that the Thunder will be up there, but I think that they're going to run into problems early on with who plays what role on the team. It's going to take them some time to figure that out.

Houston will have the same issue. As Harden played, and was damn good at, the PG last season I think it's going to take them time to get used to CP3 coming in and running the team. Also, after Harden and CP3, they don't have near the talent that the other top teams have.

The Timberwolves have a hell of a roster. Butler, Anthony-Towns, Jamal Crawford, Wiggins, Teague, and more. They could likely be a really good team this year. Also, what if the Pelicans have gotten it together with Davis and Cousins? That's one hell of a duo. Memphis is always in the mix of things it seems so I expect them to be as good as always.

I'm telling you, teams are going to have to be 50 win teams just to make the playoffs in the Western Conference this year. In the Leastern Conference after the Cavs and Boston, the field is wide open. You'll have the usual 35 win teams make the playoffs. I guess Washington might be up there with the Cavs and Boston. We'll have to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

You know a team that got some buzz last season that not a single person is really talking about this year? Toronto. They have some solid guys, but it feels like the moves they made and didn't make really fell flat compared to the other teams in the league and now they feel like they are just another also ran in the East.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:50 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Werent toronto terrible last year compared to the year before?

As for worrying about who finishes where, thats pointless. Regular season counts for shit as we've seen. The cavs will come out of the east and the warriors out the west. The cavs might be the number 1 seed they might not but its not going to matter because if you are good enough to win the championship, you'll be good enough to win at least one road game
Old 10-09-2017, 07:45 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Joel Embiid with that 5 Year $148 Million extension. 76ers have some kind of injury protection in relation to their salary cap built into the contract.
Old 10-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

33 games man. 33.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
33 games man. 33.
They must either have a lot of faith that he'll be able to put his injuries behind him or they must know that his upside is so huge that it's worth the risk. I would love to see him come out and dominate and overcome the injury bug that's been nagging him most of his career, but averaging 11 games per season is... bad. Really bad.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:20 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

I think it's too big of a risk to take. He might have a great upside, however, nobody could possibly know that for sure. What they can know for sure, though, is that he's always injured and has only played 33 games. So, judging by his past, he's more likely to get injured again then to become a great and wonderful asset to the team.

I thought they were on the right path and I was actually buying in to the Process, but IDK what they're doing with this deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.