WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-05-2017, 08:36 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Ruby Riot makes the most sense.

Adds depth to the Smackdown Women's Division and the perfect kinda crazy!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 12:47 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...

Any chance it could be Dusty's daughter? Goldust was involved with Wyatt recently...
Old 10-05-2017, 07:00 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

When the question of Sister Abigail was first introduced, I immediately thought of a nun, not a member of his family.

If they are going to go down this road then it might be a good suggestion of trying it out first to see how the audience reacts. Anyone male or female could don a nun's outfit with either a mask or heavy makeup to gauge said reaction. If positive then they can bring someone in to play the part. If it bombs then they can say they at least tried.

Wouldn't go with someone like Paige, it's just not believable enough, or anyone on the roster. This is the perfect opportunity to bring a new female wrestler onto the roster.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:00 PM

Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglebites View Post
I don't know if she's available to do it, but Victoria would be perfect for this.
Damn, yes! I hadn't thought of her! I believe she is available. The only thing is she recently did a sex tape, so WWE won't be calling her.

A published author is an amateur who didn't quit.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:22 PM

blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...

Didn't they say before that Sister Abigail was dead?

Now, if they're going to bring back a dead character that didn't even had air time, I think it's going to be tough. They could either have Sister Abigail "morphing" with Bray, living inside Bray, which is what they were doing now. Or they could have Sister Abigail "reincarnating as" or "possessing" a new on-screen character. But either way, there're going to be risks. I just hope it doesn't totally backfire.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:19 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

If they're actually going to use a female character, I would really prefer it to be somebody we've either never seen before, or somebody returning that would fit the gimmick. Making it Paige, Emma, Asuka, or anybody else on the current roster would be beyond stupid... in my humble opinion. I'm pretty sure Bray first mentioned Abigail in 2013. Emma was playing a borderline mentally deficient second to Santino Marella around that time and Paige was crying about winning her first Diva's title. As for Asuka, does Bray even speak Japanese?

Nobody on the roster right now makes the least bit of sense unless we're talking someone who we've seen very, very sparingly. Then again, I'm not sure anybody has the chops to pull off this character seeing as how hyped she's been by fans and Wyatt himself. Unless the woman chosen is absolutely spectacular, it seems like a letdown waiting to happen. I would honestly prefer if Bray was playing Abigail himself, and no I'm not talking about wrestling in a dress because he'll never be as good as Vito anyway. Bray "channeling" Abigail may be the best way to go. There are worse ways to go about giving him Undertaker's demon powers.

I'll give this a chance but I have very slim hopes that this will actually succeed past the first month. I hope I'm wrong.
Old 10-06-2017, 07:14 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

After further opining on the subject, I am dropping my previous belief and can state that Kurt Angle will come out and introduce the "newest member of Raw and the Wyatt Family's Sister Abigail"......

Kallisto!
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 10-06-2017, 05:11 PM
A Life In Monochrome
WWF Hardcore Champion

Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...

If they ever want to rehab Wyatt into a serious threat, this is the last chance. For multiple reasons it being an actual woman doesn't make any sense and won't help him unless she can make a Chyna or Kong sized impact. It has to be the hardcore version of Wyatt, a truly nasty Cactus Jack level ultraviolent motherfucker who actually scares people. Do with the character what should have been done from the start.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I think it'll be Wyatt, but I don't think he'll be dressing in drag.

That said I would like to see them put Sarah Logan from NXT in this role. Her whole character is basically about growing up in the swamps and that fits perfectly with Bray. She was Crazy Mary Dobson on the indies as well so she can get crazy when needed for the role, but she's doing nothing in NXT right now so I think it'd be a cool use of her to put her as Sister Abigail and for me at least, it'd be more interesting than Wyatt looking a little different for a match. I feel like anybody on the main roster would be a bad choice. So I say take Sarah Logan, change up her look as needed for the role, and let her join up with Bray.
Old 10-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
I think it'll be Wyatt, but I don't think he'll be dressing in drag.

That said I would like to see them put Sarah Logan from NXT in this role. Her whole character is basically about growing up in the swamps and that fits perfectly with Bray. She was Crazy Mary Dobson on the indies as well so she can get crazy when needed for the role, but she's doing nothing in NXT right now so I think it'd be a cool use of her to put her as Sister Abigail and for me at least, it'd be more interesting than Wyatt looking a little different for a match. I feel like anybody on the main roster would be a bad choice. So I say take Sarah Logan, change up her look as needed for the role, and let her join up with Bray.
Did she get signed after the MYC? I know she had a competitive run despite not making it far in the tourney, but I wasn't sure if she has signed on full time or not. If they allow her to just act as a manager/occasional wrestler while she trains then she would be an okay choice. She has a bit of that drawl that I think would fit the character well, and she could realistically hit a move or two when needed and take a bump when required if WWE allow a female manager/wrestler to take an actual bump from a male wrestler.

Still though, I stand by my original thought that she is simply going to be Bray's alter ego, something he taps into to combat The Demon. It has real potential but WWE isn't going to allow a nobody (fuck that hurts to say) like Bray be the guy to get the first win over Demon Balor.