WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Knockout Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Who do you think will play the part of Sister Abigail?

If they are actually bringing the Sister Abigail character to life as it appears they may be based on Bray Wyatt's promo this past Monday, who do you think it will/should be?

Just a theory, but could it be Paige? She is reportedly ready to return to the ring soon, and although I expected to see her join the Smackdown Live roster, this could be the perfect way to bring her back and do something meaningful with her. I think she could really shine in that role and the change in character could definitely benefit her.
Old 10-04-2017, 07:12 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LODemolition View Post
If they are actually bringing the Sister Abigail character to life as it appears they may be based on Bray Wyatt's promo this past Monday, who do you think it will/should be?

Just a theory, but could it be Paige? She is reportedly ready to return to the ring soon, and although I expected to see her join the Smackdown Live roster, this could be the perfect way to bring her back and do something meaningful with her. I think she could really shine in that role and the change in character could definitely benefit her.
I would hate that. You think the idiots yelling "Husky Harris" were bad? The fans yelling at sex-tape Paige would ruin a long-anticipated character. I think it should be someone unknown--at least unknown to many. I will be terribly disappointed if it is Paige.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 07:47 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

There is talks that it could be Bray Wyatt morphing into sister Abigail himself like Finn Balor does with the Demon. It sounds kind of stupid but at the same time it's probably a last resort to make Bray Wyatt interesting again and I'm all for trying to make Bray more than a main event jobber. The more and more I think about it the more I like Bray morphing. We haven't seen Sister Abigail yet and it could make just as much sense as her possessing or lending her powers to Bray than her just appearing out of no where after all these years. Either way I like the last try effort by WWE and it actually intrigues for his match against Balor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 10-04-2017, 08:23 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Maybe Emma? It would at least give her something to do.

Asuka is debuting soon, but that seems to be coincidental.

Paige would be fine, but I feel like she's good enough on her own and the crowd would ruin it.

So I honestly have no idea who it is or, more importantly, if it's going to work. Although I'm a huge Wyatt fan, it's hard to care for him because he always loses. So maybe they should give him some credible wins before revealing Sister Abigail.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:37 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I'm thinking that it'll ultimately be Bray "morphing" into another persona similar to Finn Balor's "Demon King" bit. I don't know if they're gonna put Bray in drag or what, but it has stupid written all over it if that's the route they're going.

Why not just bring someone in to play Abigail, have Bray lose to Balor and use Abigail's appearance as a way of hitting the reset button with Bray? In Wyatt's origin story, Abigail was ultimately Bray's teacher, the woman who taught him the way of whatever so I think it'd make sense for her to say she's returned because Bray has lost his way, he's forgotten his purpose, etc. and embarks on a slow build back to prominence.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 10-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I've read multiple rumors that it is just gonna be Bray's alter ego, and he is still going to lose. I love Bray and have since his NXT days, but he is basically impossible to take seriously at this point because he can't win to save his life.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

It should be Paige. She could pull off the character better than most of the other women on the roster and it would be a good way for her to finally get brought back. I just hope that it's not Bray himself. That would be unbelievably stupid. With a name like "Sister Abigail" the character needs to be portrayed by a female. I'm all for Bray having a darker side like Finn does with the demon, but not like this. Paige as Sister Abigail and Bray entering into a darker persona would be the best options here.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:55 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...

I think it should be Asuka. Having someone who could legitimately beat a guy up in the ring would make it more interesting then someone who'd just weirdly be crazy on the sides. This would also allow Asuka to have more involvements than just the female division which I believe she deserves.
Old 10-05-2017, 04:19 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

If done right, I think having bray himself being sister abigail would be awesome. You know the type of alter ego like in the movie psycho. Wyatt I think could pul it off if you hve him be a supernatural character and yo have him win.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

My guess is that it is just a tactic to get in Balor's head. Ultimately during TLC Bray will pull some fake "Abigail" distraction and use it to hit the Kissy Face Swing and win thus further extending this feud.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?