WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-02-2017, 03:09 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Roman Reigns has:

- Defeated Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Triple H, AJ Styles, and John Cena clean.
- Retired the Undertaker.
- Headlined WrestleMania three years in a row.

Don't forget Royal Rumble 2015, where the entire was made to look like crap just to get Reigns over. And the Rock endorsed him.

So yes Reigns is the guy and the biggest full-time draw, but he doesn't deserved to be pushed this hard and no one does.

Everything in WWE over the last three years means nothing because Reigns was gonna dethrone Lesnar the entire time.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 10:41 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
Roman Reigns has:

Don't forget Royal Rumble 2015, where the entire was made to look like crap just to get Reigns over. And the Rock endorsed him.

So yes Reigns is the guy and the biggest full-time draw, but he doesn't deserved to be pushed this hard and no one does.

Everything in WWE over the last three years means nothing because Reigns was gonna dethrone Lesnar the entire time.
And it will continue until the majority of fans cheer Reigns when his music starts playing. Considering it's been three years since the start of this push, and they still aren't cheering, God only knows how much longer it will take.

Once he beats Lesnar at Mania in New Orleans, I have no idea what else they can do, as they've pretty much done everything. The only thing I can think of is to reform the Shield. As a former Shield mark I don't know how I would feel if it's just being done to get Reigns over. The Shield should reform but only for the right reasons, that to me isn't one of them.
Old 10-04-2017, 04:26 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
And it will continue until the majority of fans cheer Reigns when his music starts playing. Considering it's been three years since the start of this push, and they still aren't cheering, God only knows how much longer it will take.

Once he beats Lesnar at Mania in New Orleans, I have no idea what else they can do, as they've pretty much done everything. The only thing I can think of is to reform the Shield. As a former Shield mark I don't know how I would feel if it's just being done to get Reigns over. The Shield should reform but only for the right reasons, that to me isn't one of them.
It really doesn't matter if the fans cheer when reigns music hits, their alot of wrestlers that gets that (cough cough bray wyatt) and then they get no reaction during the match and he's able to get tha reaction during the match and that what's the most important.

Like it or not, when he hit the superman punch or the spear, he gets a huge reaction everytime. When he gets beat up, he gets what his considered the john cena babyface chant we're part of the audience like him and part hate him.

Sadly, for those that don't care about him and I respected you're opinion, he the biggest draw they have right now unless they put back the shield together full time, so on business side, it would be stupid not to push him,
Old 10-04-2017, 11:01 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
Roman Reigns has:

You really can't have a rub like that but still be disliked by the fans.

Actually I do see a quality in Roman Reigns that can make him as top guy but he isn't or shouldn't do it as babyface.

Roman Reigns should be an arrogant and egotistical superstar of an athlete. Similar to Lebron James, Tom Brady, and Floyd Mayweather these are Superstar athletes that most of the public don't actually like or even hate but would always tune in because they are huge stars.

The WWE and Roman Reigns should just embrace the hate. Don't exactly make him a heel but make him real. Let Roman Reigns become an arrogant douche bag (since he kind of is in his interviews) if fans boo him let him call them out to get heat, if fans cheer for him let him embrace them.

Also he need to drop his Shield gimmick and outfit. After he beat the Undertaker he should have come out with a custom made suit, came out acting like a "I am better than everyone" superstar, act like a big deal even if the fans will hate you for it.

I think that's where the money is with Reigns. Stop pandering to the fans and just do his thing.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

The sooner they get this over with, the better. I wanted them to get it over and done with at Summerslam. It's not fair to the other deserving main event level guys to be stuck for an entire year just so Roman Reigns can get YET ANOTHER unnecessary "crowning achievement". They could still do it without the Universal Championship. Strowman should have won at No Mercy, heck Joe could have won at Great Balls Of Fire. This nonsense of Lesnar holding the title hostage just so Reigns can "save us" is one of the worst ideas WWE has had in recent memory. Quite simply, the red brand's main event tier is going to suck this entire schoolyear due to none of them having anything relevant to do. Thanks goodness we still have Raw's women's division and the tag team division to watch. And Smackdown.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 10-07-2017, 02:46 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
The sooner they get this over with, the better. I wanted them to get it over and done with at Summerslam. It's not fair to the other deserving main event level guys to be stuck for an entire year just so Roman Reigns can get YET ANOTHER unnecessary "crowning achievement". They could still do it without the Universal Championship. Strowman should have won at No Mercy, heck Joe could have won at Great Balls Of Fire. This nonsense of Lesnar holding the title hostage just so Reigns can "save us" is one of the worst ideas WWE has had in recent memory. Quite simply, the red brand's main event tier is going to suck this entire schoolyear due to none of them having anything relevant to do. Thanks goodness we still have Raw's women's division and the tag team division to watch. And Smackdown.
Quick question, what raw main event talent are you talking about? Right nnow, te main event level talent on the red brand is pretty much strowman, reigns and lesnar when he's there, everybody else are mostly upper midcard guys or mid card guys.

But I agree with you on something, strowman should have won at no mercy, the way you could have done the rematch at either survivor series or royal rumble and in the meantime you have somebody that can defend the belt.
Old 10-07-2017, 03:28 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

I am fine with it. Just cant grasp how having Brock as Champ for a year and then have Reigns as Champ for a while(he probably wont lose it until bigger PPV) benefits anybody. I would do it different. Have Reigns costing Brock championship(was good opportunity on Summerslam for that). After a while have Brock atack Reigns and cost him a chance for same championship. Have Reigns go livid on Brock ala Strowman in weeks before Mania. Dont think anyone but smarks would have a problem with that and you could maybe even get Reigns cheered in process of destroying Lesnar. Would get them a match and championship would be free for some other feuds like maybe Balor vs Strowman or Joe. But hey, WWE logic says otherwise.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo Sawaki View Post
I am fine with it. Just cant grasp how having Brock as Champ for a year and then have Reigns as Champ for a while(he probably wont lose it until bigger PPV) benefits anybody. I would do it different. Have Reigns costing Brock championship(was good opportunity on Summerslam for that). After a while have Brock atack Reigns and cost him a chance for same championship. Have Reigns go livid on Brock ala Strowman in weeks before Mania. Dont think anyone but smarks would have a problem with that and you could maybe even get Reigns cheered in process of destroying Lesnar. Would get them a match and championship would be free for some other feuds like maybe Balor vs Strowman or Joe. But hey, WWE logic says otherwise.
Right now, i think WWE is only looking at the bottom line or what makes them money which is something that we as fans don't really look at when we discuss wrestling.

While a portion of the fans don'T like reigns and think that Lesnar isn't working as a part time champion, it doesn't change the fact that these 2 are money for WWE right now and that's pretty much the biggest match that they have for the championship. Strowman, while i i'm a fan of the guy, Isn't ready quite yet for to be the guy on raw. He got a lot of potential if they continue to push him the way they are doing and he got a lot of years in front of him to become a main event talent. Don't rush him to the title picture because if you push him to fast then he's going to crash and burn like so many other before him.

The weird thing about today's wrestling fans especially the hardcore's is that they don't have the patient anymore to wait for the slow build and they always want something new. The times where you could have somebody slowly climb the ranks to become a main eventer is over. Now you have to give what i like to call ''the crash and burn'' push and that's why WWE hasn'T been able to create new main event superstars because as soon as they get somebody to that level, the fans turn on him and jump to the next big thing.

Reigns is one of those rare guy that they put a lot of effort into getting to the main event level and it shows because he feel like a main event guy. Strowman right now feel like big show when he started in WCW and was put right away in a feud with Hogan. A big guy that's still green but got a lot of potential to become a main event monster.

Personally what i would do is send him to smackdown and just start destroying everybody down their for a couple of months. Have him wrestled Aj styles maybe for the u.s title. Have him destroy baron corbin, then have him dominated and win the rumble and then put him in a title match against John Cena at mania. So that way Strowman will learn a lot from the veterans and get a bigger rub from beating Cena at mania then if he went over Lesnar because let's face it, those 2 don't have any chemistry between them and if their match at no mercy is any indication, a strowman/lesnar rematch isn't worth being on wrestlemania. You're better off with Reigns and Lesnar because both guys knows what it take to have a great match and they have chemistry in the ring.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
Quick question, what raw main event talent are you talking about? Right nnow, te main event level talent on the red brand is pretty much strowman, reigns and lesnar when he's there, everybody else are mostly upper midcard guys or mid card guys.
Strowman, obviously. He should be the Universal Champion right now.

Then we have Samoa Joe once he gets back from his knee injury. He should get another shot.

Finn Balor is a former Universal Champion. He, alongside Strowman, is one of those who are being hurt so long as there is a fixed point in time that for whatever reason cannot seem to be changed, of Reigns VS Lesnar for the Universal Championship, at Wrestlemania. What's he supposed to do between then and now? Be stuck in filler feuds all year? By the time the Bray feud is over he deserves a shot more than anyone at this point. Cruiserweight and Intercontinental would be a demotion for him as he is above both at this time.

Reigns has been addressed. He's booked into the top tier whether those who dislike him want him to be or not. Same goes for Lesnar when he is present. As well as Cena when he's present and I'm a Cena fan so I have never had many issues with his booking.

Then there's Rollins and Ambrose. They won't be Raw Tag Team Champions forever. Both are former World Champions. In Rollins' case he is a former multi time World Champion. Their popularity and skill justifies them being in the main event level. Especially Rollins! He should be the one getting Reigns' push.

Last but not least we have Bray Wyatt. I know. He is admittedly a stretch, but as a former World Heavyweight Champion he should get another world title shot at some point. Unlike the rest of the guys I've listed it wouldn't hurt Bray much to be "stuck" all year. He rarely wins the big one anyway.

My point is.... Multiple stars are getting hurt by Vince's stubbornness with Reigns and Lesnar here. If the match HAS to happen at Wrestlemania it should be non-title. That way Strowman could defend against guys like Balor, Rollins, Joe, Bray, and more. Give the guys who deserve a shot a goal worth aiming for. An intercontinental Championship shot would be a demotion for anyone I just listed. When Seth and Finn got put into that Intercontental Championship contendership match a while back they felt incredibly out of place there. Why is that? They are above the midcard. Main event level guys don't belong in the midcard, nor should they be stuck for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
But I agree with you on something, strowman should have won at no mercy, the way you could have done the rematch at either survivor series or royal rumble and in the meantime you have somebody that can defend the belt.
I would be fine with a Strowman VS Lesnar rematch if Strowman had won. They could have done it at Survivor Series with Strowman still winning. They had the perfect chance to make a new monster star and they missed it.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
I would be fine with a Strowman VS Lesnar rematch if Strowman had won. They could have done it at Survivor Series with Strowman still winning. They had the perfect chance to make a new monster star and they missed it.
I don't think they miss the chance to make a new monster star by having him lose to Lesnar at no mercy, i would have been nice to see him win the title but let's face it, he would have just be a transitional champion until Lesnar came back and won the title back from him at either Survivor series or royal rumble.

I think that Strowman as a lot of upside but while he's over right now, he's still kind green in the ring right now and he does need more seasoning. The guy has only been a wrestler for 2 or 3 years now and he's not ready to have a whole show revolve around him. He's pretty much what The Big Show was when WCW put him in the main event picture in his debut.

WWE want to create Main Event stars that will bring them money for a long time and not just flash in the pan which will probably be the case with Strowman if they push him to quickly.

Reigns while not the choice of the hardcore's to be a in yet another mania main event, is pretty much the biggest match they can do they will be over with the casual fans because these 2 will have a really great fight that will entertain fans while Strowman and Lesnar just don't mix well and as we saw at No mercy, it make for a chitty match plus for the first time since he started on the Raw roster last year, Strowman lost pretty much all fans support from the time he came down to the ring all the way to the end of the match, so i get why they didn't call a audible at No mercy and gave the belt to Strowman.

You need to play the long game with strowman if you want to create the next big monster main event star, if you go with the ''Crash and burn'' push like a lot of the hardcore's want, that'S where they will screw it up. Let him get more experience with his character and in ring work and then when he'S ready give him the belt and let him run with it. Personally, if i was them, i would stick with the reigns winning the title a mania, then have Strowman dethrone reigns at Summerslam in a convincing matter and you will have a even bigger main event stars that way then just rush into his big push and he fails.