WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-16-2017, 04:32 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm genuinely excited for this match. This week's segment with Vince McMahon has helped this feud a lot. Until now, it seemed like it was too similar to the feud between AJ Styles & Shane McMahon. But now, it's more personal and therefore better.

The only logical result would be Kevin Owens winning. Shane winning would be stupid.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:06 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

What spot do you think we are going to see? Owens powerbombing Shane from the Cell on the announce table seems too far fetched, but maybe there will be a spot where Owens powerbombs Shane through the Cell, onto the mat.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:29 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I can see Owens taking the huge bump in this match as opposed to Shane considering he's taken some of the nastiest bumps that WWE has seen in the last few years. That's probably the best decision too all things considered. If Owens goes through the cell/off the cell/some other spot that's crazy, and actually comes back to win the match, it could be his quote-unquote "star-making performance." It would also most likely turn him face which is something that I personally have wanted to see for a while, although he is admittedly one of the best heels in the business at this point.

I'm probably most interested to see how Owens wins this match. Because they can't have Shane go over, right? RIGHT?
Old 09-19-2017, 08:46 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I think this lost some momentum on tonight's SmackDown Live. Not only did they keep them separated, but they had Owens apologize for beating up Vince. It amazes me sometimes how WWE will go out of its way sometimes to not have wrestlers acting like assholes who're supposed to be assholes. Instead, they went the route of having Owens come of as whiny by blaming Shane for what happened to Vince last week. Hopefully, in the coming weeks, they can rebound as I thought the whole apology thing just took the wind out of my sails for this program.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 10-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via Skype™ to Undying

It's nice to see Kevin Owens front and center in a high profile feud. He lost some steam after Goldberg beat him and even though the festival of friendship was outstanding, I felt his Jericho field fell flat close to WrestleMania as a lot of the animosity went away. It's Shane McMahon in a Hell in a Cell match so you know people are going to be watching which means nothing but good things for KO.

However after getting excited for various matches over the last few months only to be severly disappointed (Lesnar vs Strowman for instance), i'm not holding my breath on anything crazy happening in this match. Owens isn't going to be powerbombing off the top of the Cell or anything. It will be a solid street fight inside a Cell and should make Owens look good, unless they do the unthinkable and have Shane win.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:51 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

This has been such a great feud, mostly because it has an actual story.

How many other feuds on Smackdown actually have a story? New Day/Usos, Jinder/Nakamura, and Styles/Corbin all don't.

Regardless this should be a great match. Owens has a bright future ahead of him, and he has been amazing throughout this feud.

I'm expecting a big spot. Maybe Owens could powerbomb him off the cell, but that's a lot to ask from Shane. Then again he's probably crazy enough to do it.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:00 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Shane just changed the rules of the match and that it will now be a Falls Count Anywhere Hell in a Cell match. It was pretty much a given the two of them would somehow make their way out of the Cell and if what just happened is any given, they'll be all over the arena before it's all said and done.

This can add some more unpredictable elements to the match as it opens up the probabilities and possibilities that one or both will try some pretty spectacular spots. The FCA stipulation increases the odds of Shane winning as I could easily see Sami Zayn interfering in this match as a means of getting some vengeance on Owens though Owens should win this match as it just doesn't look good to lose to Shane. What should happen is what ultimately happened on SD Live tonight: Shane puts up a valiant effort, delivers some thrilling & fun moments but is ultimately out of his league and loses after fighting the good fight.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 10-04-2017, 10:39 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I just hope that Shane McMahon doesn't win the match. That's going to affect this feud and more importantly Kevin Owens very badly.

Sami Zayn shouldn't interfere either. Shane already said it to him and I agree that Sami shouldn't be involved in this feud anymore.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:23 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I saw a highlight package where is shows McMahon's Mania entrance when he comes down with his kids. I forgot how much that makes me cringe.

I hope No Mercy starts backstage with Shane walking to his changing room and he sees his kids. Then later in the evening he returns and Owens has taken them all out.
Old 10-06-2017, 10:44 AM

strangephish is looking to come up from OCW...

Reading from another site, the reason they added the falls count anywhere is that this will allow them to pre-tape segments of the match but could also allow for a stunt double in the event that Shane want's to do something so outrageous that it warrants the stunt double.

If it becomes obvious that it was either pre-taped or not really them it's going to take away from the match. In any event I can't see how anyone but Owens comes out the winner. Shane has been used to elevate other stars and is very good at it