WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-24-2017, 01:14 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Well one of them is meant to have signed for WWE so I think that would kill the black lotus triad off.

Another solid episode this week again, cant wait for melissa santos to eventually stab fenix in the back. I wonder where this leaves drago and aerostar. Aerostar cant take the whole reptile gang down by himself. I really wish the tall fucker took on mascarita that would have been hilarious
Old 06-24-2017, 07:21 AM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

True, but wasn't this season filmed like twelve years ago? Triad should still be around, hopefully.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 09:05 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Does anyone still care about this? I'm up to date but its starting to become a grind. Everything seems to just be blending together and each week its the same shit. They progress a story but then nothing happens with it for a month, or there is a massive disconnect in the out of ring stuff (Jeremiah Crane beat the shit out of Mil Muertes with chairs backstage and then it was like nothing happened. Coupled with the 2 year break in the middle of the season and all the momentum is gone, the cup got me excited but its just fizzled to nothing really. The roster has kinda become too big but somehow too small at the same time. You have a clear main event or top tier talent (Rey, Mundo, Puma, Pentagon and Matanza) but then everyone else gets treated like a big deal despite the fact that they lose all the time

Hopefully Ultima Lucha can bring my excitement back
Old 08-15-2017, 04:06 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

I only glanced at your post, A11, as I have fallen quite behind. I think I agree with your overall sentiment. It just hasn't been must-see lately. I think the build for Mundo vs Mysterio has been great, but this tournament has hardly been compelling. Great style, little substance.

Last I saw was Marty went all Abdullah on Fenix, which frankly disturbed me (to desired effect, I'd hope), but I'd have to really think long and hard to remember what the other matches in this tournament have been.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
Old 09-19-2017, 11:12 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Just caught up with 100th episode. Was seeing Lucha Underground after a long time. I liked it all.

The three big matches were good enough with the main event being the clear favorite of mine. Mundo is such an awesome heel. The stuff with Ricky was hilarious. The challenger for Mundo, Prince Puma was protected enough. That's a big plus point for me.

Pentagon Dark! CERO MIEDO! Glad to see him get in another big match. Still waiting for him to get the big title someday! Dreams are good, you know. I hope that he wins that title at least if not the big one.

Rey Mysterio made Matanza look like a Monster. Be it the match or post match attack. And Dario's foxy methods continue. I wonder if we are getting this match again at Ultima Lucha Tres.

All in all, very hyped for Ultima Lucha Tres.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:58 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Watched next episode as well.

I'm really interested in Killshot Vs. Dante Fox as the previous matches they had were good enough. Don't really care for Famous B. Nice short match.

Now onto the next match. I never knew that Melissa Santos will impress me by her skills in the ring. I liked this match and the result as well. Brings more personal heat between Fenix & Marty.

Pentagon Dark! I just love him. There's a certain aura around his character that's so impressive and mystical. I didn't like the result initially but what came out of it was good.

Dario Cueto is so good as the Authority figure. Rarely do I like Authority characters but Dario is indeed too good at his character.

Even more hyped for Ultima Lucha Tres. Puma/Mundo, Matanza/Azteca, Dark/Havoc, Muertes/Crane/Cage, Killshot/Fox are going to be fun.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:31 AM
Your Mom's Favorite Salesman

Codename Bags is looking to come up from OCW...

So, I haven't watched much Lucha this season at all(if any). But I tuned in this week just in time to see Melissa Santos wrestle. I enjoyed watching that.
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
Old 10-01-2017, 04:59 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

Ultima Lucha Tres I

Loved this episode. The opener was just filler and the main focus was on the main event just like it should've been. And the main event delivered for sure.

Killshot Vs. Dante Fox seemed to me the most violent match I've ever seen. And it actually made sense and made me feel the feud even more personally. A match everyone should watch albeit not those who can't see too much violence. There are a couple of cringeworthy moments but it's almost a perfect main event. THIS IS ACTUALLY AWESOME!
Old 10-09-2017, 04:37 PM
The LD Dweller

Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I havenít watched this show in a long time, but I did watch the Hell of War.

This match was absolutely insane. Killshot and Fox were beating the absolute shit out of each other, and glass spots in general just make me wince.

It was a garbage match, but there was an actual story and some storytelling going on so it was an awesome garbage match
Old 10-09-2017, 08:16 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

The Cueto cup was a disaster. It's left no build to Ultima Lucha and it was full of nothing matches until the final 4. The trios titles have been an absolute after thought and so many stories have just been left ignored for weeks or had nothing but quick mentions or matches that did nothing to progress the story. Now everything needs to be wrapped up but its all just stale and lacking momentum. The show peaked season one, dipped season two but its lost the plot this season. At this point I'm not fussed that season 4 looks unlikely and I dont think i'll watch it regardless (especially if Ricochet ends up in the WWE once season 3 ends anyway)