WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-27-2017, 06:12 PM

Razz is looking to come up from OCW...Razz is looking to come up from OCW...

Why not put a proper push behind Gallows/Anderson and have them reunite with Balor? Have The Club vs Shield at TLC which would be more interesting imho. Or have Harper/Rowan reunite with Bray on RAW. Explain there was a trade or something in storyline or Harper/Rowan contract ended since they haven't been on SD Live TV forever. The Shield and Wyatt's have history and got a lot of crowd interest a while back. Maybe even introduce Sister Abigail who has brought them all back together.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 06:44 PM
Sufferin' Succotash.

Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
Why not put a proper push behind Gallows/Anderson and have them reunite with Balor? Have The Club vs Shield at TLC which would be more interesting imho. Or have Harper/Rowan reunite with Bray on RAW. Explain there was a trade or something in storyline or Harper/Rowan contract ended since they haven't been on SD Live TV forever. The Shield and Wyatt's have history and got a lot of crowd interest a while back. Maybe even introduce Sister Abigail who has brought them all back together.
She's dead, buddy. Orton even burned her soul and worm friends, so no ghost Abigail either.
Old 09-27-2017, 08:01 PM
NineInchNathan

NathanFantastic is looking to come up from OCW...

I can see this but for Ambrose to turn on them this time. Roman feels like he's the only loyal hound and Seth is trying to prove he's not like he was before Could lead up to a tension monarch between the three Shield brethren down the line. Maybe the massive pay out. But I can also see the writers putting The Shield as the protectors or the WWE. Three hounds of hell. Cerberus if you wish. Which leads me to think an invasion might be incoming.
Old 09-27-2017, 08:53 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Always thought that ambrose, rollins & reigns we're bigger stars together then seperate. While I don't think they should be always together, they should stay a faction even if they have seperate goal.

They are hell bent on having reigns beat lesnar at mania. Why not have the shield come out near the end and somehow help reigns beat lesnar and after the match they triple powerbomb lesnar through the announce table.

In the mean time you could have them either wrestled as a team or seperate. Keep them all strong and keep reminding that they are together.
Old 09-29-2017, 01:15 AM
#SwerveKing
WWE Diva's Champion

Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...

I can pretty much fucking guarantee that when the Shield broke up, nobody thought that in a few years when they do a Shield reunion it will be for a match aganst The Miz, BO DALLAS, and the god damn AX MAN.

It's the DEFINITION of a feeder opponent, since the Miztourage has absolutely zero credibility whatsoever. NOBODY buys them as a threat, especially againt one of the most dominant and protected acts of the last decade in WWE. It's just such an underwhelming match.

For these three guys to team up again, you need a serious threat. A threat that forces them to unite.

Bo Dallas is not that threat.

But it doesn't matter. Booking doesn't matter. Nothing matters. They don't build to anything anymore, they just decide overnight that somebody has credibility and they go with him. That's what happened with Jinder and that's what's happening with Miztourage. The Miztourage are fine comedic henchmen but they shouldn't be PPV opponents for a top act, no matter how badly they end up getting destroyed in the actual match. It's a PPV, you don't want something this clearly one-sided.

The Shield reunion is a gimmick to try and promote a show where you don't have the champion Lesnar. THat's a fine idea, but the opponent still matters. You can't just say "THE SHIELD WILL BE IN ACTION!!!" and base the entire show around that. WHo they're in action aganst is important. It has to be worth it for them to all team up again or else it just comes across as stupid, desperate, filler.

Last edited by Sexcellence of Sexecution : 09-29-2017 at 01:19 AM.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:49 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Seriously though.. Shield vs Club. NOPE. Let's have the Shield squash Miztourage. Not even the New Day. Miztourage. They're just doing that because they want to sell TLC and they have nothing going on for anybody because as always everything stops at Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar. Lazy lazy lazy.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:04 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...

The Shield vs. Miz, Cesaro and Sheamus that is probably the match. There is no Universal Title match with Brock off again so you just combine the Tag and Intercontinental Titles all together in one match and make it the Main event. I mean the feuds not the belts on the line, and Roman might start to get some more cheers which sounded like he was getting a little more on Monday.