WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-17-2017, 03:17 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

The Nicci Chronicles Book 1: Death's Mistress by Terry Goodkind

Plot: A former Sister of the Dark Nicci must now travel with Nathan Rahl to spread word of the peace that has now come over the world thanks to Richard Rahl, the leader of the D'Haran empire.

re-readability: oh God yes, in a heart beat

Why I Liked/Didn't Like It: I loved this book. As the book went on i found myself frantically reading just so i could find out what happened next. Mot to mention the feels i felt towards the end. I swear I shed a tear.

My thoughts: Terry Goodkind is one of my favorite authors and this book reaffirms why. Anyone who likes the genre owes it to themselves to read this as well as his Sword of Truth series.

My rating: * * * * * out of 5
Quote:
Up Next
The Genesis of Shannara (Book 2): The Elves of Cintra by Terry Brooks

On Deck
The Genesis of Shannara (Book 3): The Gypsy Morph by Terry Brooks

H.P. Lovecraft The Complete Fiction (there's way to many to name so I'll do it as I get them done)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:23 AM
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...

The Genesis of Shannara (Book 2): The Elves of Cintra by Terry Brooks

Plot: Knight of the Word Logan Tom is tasked with finding and protecting The gypsy morph, a magical creature destined to save the human race from extinction provided the demons don't kill him first. Another Knight, Angel Perez is tasked with saving the elves from the same fate.

re-readability: oh God yes, in a heart beat

Why I Liked/Didn't Like It: It shouldn't come as a surprise that I enjoyed this book. When an author can make me as a reader care about the characters to the point I feel actual sadness when someone dies that's a good thing.

My thoughts: I just brought this book home 8 or so hours ago so that should tell you how good it is. I couldn't even put it down while I was cooking dinner.

My rating: * * * * * out of 5
Quote:
Up Next

On Deck
H.P. Lovecraft The Complete Fiction (there's way to many to name so I'll do it as I get them done)
Old 09-19-2017, 09:16 PM
WWE European Champion

Plot: Logan Tom & Angel Perez have each accomplished the tasks given to them by The World and must now keep the Gypsy Morph named Hawk safe from a demon army so he can fufill his destiny and save the thousands of people with him

re-readability: I would read it again

Why I Liked/Didn't Like It: I did enjoy it but not as much as the others because it just stopped. Like there should have been at least another chapter.

My thoughts: An awesome trilogy that I recommend to anyone who likes fantasy...save for the somewhat jarring ending of the last book. That part is the only thing that kept it from 5 stars

My rating: * * * * 1/2 out of 5

My series rating: * * * * 3/4 out of 5
Quote:
Up Next
The Beast In The Cave by H.P. Lovecraft

On Deck

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : 09-19-2017 at 09:19 PM.
Old 09-26-2017, 10:31 PM
WWE European Champion

I've added some of my favorites from my bookshelf as well as a couple I've never read before that I thought I would share and review
Quote:
Up Next
The Beast In The Cave by H.P. Lovecraft

On Deck

A Guile Of Dragons by James Enge

1984 by George Orwell

The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide by Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe, Life, The Universe and Everything So Long And Thanks For All The Fish, Mostly Harmless & Young Zaphod Plays It Safe (a short story))

And Another Thing by Eoin Colfer