WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-05-2017, 09:14 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Ring Of Honor Championship Title...Ring!?

Cody debuts the new Ring Of Honor World Championship Title…Ring!!

Apparently this is just temporary, until they unveil the new set of Championship Title Belts. I can't wait to see the new 4th version of the ROH World Championship Title Belt.

What do you think of the Ring Of Honor Championship Title Ring!?

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:09 AM
Your Mom's Favorite Salesman

Codename Bags is looking to come up from OCW...

I actually think this can be a great heater. Cody is doing the right thing with making fans kiss the ring. Definitely an over the top, smart, heel move.

On the other hand, I hope they give him an actual new belt. To me, nothing beats that visual of a wrestler holding up a championship.
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:23 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It's like the NFL, they get the Super Bowl trophy then rings to go along with it. I like it and think it is a good heat magnet as mentioned above.
Old 09-25-2017, 04:35 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

I'm failing to see the point. ROH was already selling rings with the Championship designs. Hell, I remember the commercial had the Briscoes arguing over them.

It's fine as a vanity tool but it's comes off very silly when you remember those already exist.