WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-22-2017, 06:52 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

This has always happened in Pro wrestling over the years, The Big Show was Andre the Giants Son for a few years, Hornswoggle was Vinces son, Waldo Von Erich was Fritz's son, Other fake families like the Andersons, Koloffs, Basham Brothers, Beverly Brothers and who in their right mind genuinly believes the Dudleys are all related?
With the internet it may be more difficult to fool people than back in the day but to be honest I don't know anyone who was fooled by any names I mentioned anyway.
Its not meant to be taken so seriously, Wrestling has always been kind of fun and crazy so if you want dull and serious watch some political news programme.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:39 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I think that the way this is going now is better. The son of Kurt Angle isn't as much mentioned as the fact that Jason Jordan is a Rookie talent. The good matches with John Cena and Roman Reigns have helped his case a lot. Continue pushing him to a certain extent without over exposure of that storyline with Kurt Angle.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:51 AM

Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick is looking to come up from OCW...Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick is looking to come up from OCW...Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm still waiting to see where it goes before judging it, things are obviously starting to develop when it comes to their relationship. Give it some time, you might be surprised.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:23 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...

"The crowd know it's bollocks"; "anyone can check a biography of Jason Jordan to discover he's not really Angle's son"; "this storyline would have worked so much better before the internet"

The above are either direct quotes or paraphrasings from posts on this thread.

My question is: why?

Why is wrestling STILL on this pedestal where every storyline has to be dissected with fact? It's a SOAP OPERA, a serial. The vast majority of fans over the age of 5 are fully aware it is not real. It is staged. I call it extreme theatre.

Of course the wrestler who plays Jordan isn't Angle's legit son. But it's a storyline. Newsflash: Kit Herrington isn't really the bastard son of Sean Bean either; Tom Holland isn't the nephew of Marissa Tomei. But do so-called fans of Game of Thrones or the MCU complain that they can't get behind a storyline because the CHARACTERS being played don't have the same blood relationships in real life? Of course not, because that is ridiculous.

Stop looking at wrestling as realistic and don't treat it for what it is: a soap opera set in the confines of a wrestling ring.

There's plenty of reasons to not enjoy this storyline. Personally I'll prefer to give it time and see where they go with it, though I do think the idea is a bit tedious, but I certainly won't hate on it because Nathan Everhart isn't the real life illegitimate son of Kurt Angle...
Old 09-24-2017, 01:16 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...

Wrestling is a violent soap opera or that is what I call it. I have been watching it for most of my life which is over 50 years and I love it. We know there are story lines set up which are made up but we go with it, it is fun and entertaining. Jason and Kurt is a good one lets just see were it goes I think it will end up with Kurt and Jason having a match. The original question I would say that works but how would you us Bobby what kind of character could he be, would he be cocky and a heel like Rick was most of the time.

P.S. I know Wrestling is fake but they make some of it look so real and there are some stuff that you can't fake so keep it up guys and ladies you are doing Awesome thanks WWE.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:04 PM

Joeboy is looking to come up from OCW...

It reminds me a bit of the Mr Mcmahons illegitimate son story line from 2007. A bit awkward and it is too unbelievable.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:19 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

The storyline hasn't done much for him, but at least it's something.

I mean, yeah he's good in the ring, but he hasn't shown any sort of charisma or personality yet.

That really needs to change for him to really become a star.