WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-18-2017, 08:56 AM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Not sure what he is doing besides what he is being told to be doing. I am sure everything he has stated has been scripted and worked to look like a "shoot." Him coming out doing Naomi's entrance was pretty funny. This probably will not get him to far but he seems to be trying his best with the gimmick.
Old 09-18-2017, 04:39 PM

Hoke Hogan is looking to come up from OCW...

Are people on board with Ziggler being a "good worker"? No one on the roster makes a match seem more fake. He over-sells everything, flops around like an idiot and hits his same three finishing moves -- none of which actually put opponents down. He's the worst guy on the roster and this whole schtick is making him so much worse. He's had opportunities to get over but... people just don't care. There's nothing there. He sucks on the mic and sucks in the ring and seems to be a diva.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 03:48 AM

Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick is looking to come up from OCW...Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick is looking to come up from OCW...Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick is looking to come up from OCW...

Allow me to illuminate everyone on the brilliance of this gimmick.

This is one of the most original, fresh, entertaining, and over gimmicks I've seen in a while.

And I'll stop you right there. No, it's not the same thing Charlie Haas used to do back in the late 2000's.

Dolph isn't just imitating other wrestlers, he's a frustrated performer who's trying to prove a point, he's almost on the verge of insanity at this point and it makes sense for his character.

To put it short, his very gimmick is shitting on gimmicks, and the very concept of a gimmick. It's brilliant.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:57 AM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick View Post
Allow me to illuminate everyone on the brilliance of this gimmick.

This is one of the most original, fresh, entertaining, and over gimmicks I've seen in a while.

And I'll stop you right there. No, it's not the same thing Charlie Haas used to do back in the late 2000's.

Dolph isn't just imitating other wrestlers, he's a frustrated performer who's trying to prove a point, he's almost on the verge of insanity at this point and it makes sense for his character.

To put it short, his very gimmick is shitting on gimmicks, and the very concept of a gimmick. It's brilliant.

It would be if he still didn't under perform as a frustrated performer.

I like it don't get me wrong but...yeah.
Old 09-24-2017, 04:05 AM

Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick is looking to come up from OCW...Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick is looking to come up from OCW...Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allah Loves PaperGhost View Post
It would be if he still didn't under perform as a frustrated performer.

I like it don't get me wrong but...yeah.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you mean his character has been losing, then that helps the frustrated performer aspect of it, because we've seen the highs he reached as a character. If you mean him as a performer hasn't been turning up the best he could, then that also helps it, because we've seen what he could do in the ring.

Or if you mean he's not selling you on the gimmick right now, then that's just something you'll have to hope changes personally. The gimmick has put a spotlight on him again, it's pretty talked about and more or less the top viewed YouTube segments from SmackDown every week.