WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-19-2017, 03:45 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

He was one of the greatest entertainers off all time, who used his talents to entertain the prowrestling world.

I remember when he was on an episode of Politically Incorrect, he had a hard time getting any comments in while the host and other guests kept pushing petty arguments. Every time Bobby snuck a thought into the banter, they'd all have to stop and smile for a moment. I remember one exchange between Bobby and Sting that went something like:

Bobby: I say we blame the parents for their kids behavoir and let ourselves off the hook.

Sting: We can't just blame the parents.

Bobby: Aw, who cares? They're not here to defend themselves, let's nail 'em.

Everyone loved you Bobby, thanks for helping us find ways to laugh at this crazy world.

Last edited by enviousdominous : 09-19-2017 at 03:47 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:37 AM
Floundering in Mid-Card Hell
Knockout Champion

Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...

I watched a bunch of Bobby Heenan's matches yesterday on YouTube. He was always entertaining and played the heel at the highest quality. The weasel suit was always fun. His witty commentating and his tactics as a manager that helped his wrestlers win Championships will never be forgotten. He was a legend that could do it all. He will be missed.

Old 09-21-2017, 04:35 AM

Garak is looking to come up from OCW...Garak is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
Heenan was superb at making the sports entertainment aspect of wrestling genuinely entertaining.
That was my favourite thing about him. He could excel in a comedy role, or being taken very seriously, from a kayfabe perspective, when managing a monster heel and getting the heat.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:10 AM

Glacier is looking to come up from OCW...Glacier is looking to come up from OCW...

My favorite thing the Brain did was when he managed the
BrainBusters.

Very sad news- RIP
Old 09-23-2017, 10:06 AM
Your Mom's Favorite Salesman

Codename Bags is looking to come up from OCW...

I had the great pleasure of meeting Bobby at Wrestle Con this year in Orlando. I didn't go up to him and bother him, being that I didn't have any money to give him. We didn't even speak to each other, but we made eye contact, and I know he saw the smile that put on my face. I know that he knew how much of an impact he's had on my life in that moment, and it's a moment I'll never forget.

Bobby Heenan was quite possibly the greatest all around worker in the history of the business. If you don't agree, find a better manager, commentator, heater, seller, or anything else when it comes to getting other talents over. Everyone came out better for having been involved(with or against) Bobby Heenan.
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home