WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-24-2017, 03:44 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...

Impossible to happen as that distinction belong to Finn Balor and he was inserted in the title picture on his debut and won it 2 weeks later. Roode might win it quick but will in no way pass Balor
Quote:
Originally Posted by roipdh123 View Post
I want him to be the fastest superstar ever to win a world title on the main roster - as he is 1) ready 2) deserves it 3) not that young.

He needs to get a quick feud for Hell In A Cell - possibly with Ziggler, before toppeling Jinder at Survivor Series.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 03:49 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...

I would say he will be face for sure as they need more top level faces
They just lost Cena, who knows when Jericho will be around and Orton is planning to be part time
That just leaves AJ and Shin as top level faces vs
KO, Jinder, Corbin (well unless he gets banished for his infractions) and Dolph (I would include Rusev but I think he is done and being jobbed out now)
Old 08-24-2017, 06:36 PM

Kunztown is looking to come up from OCW...
Default glorious

I think Roode will face some jobbing talent first. aka... mike kanellis is probably next. A slower buildup than Nakamura. They want to save Roode's Title win I think for Mania. So that means, put him in the Rumble and have it down to Roode vs Styles vs Rollins vs Cena would be good... As far as upcoming feuds. I say his first should be Corbin. Then move onto Ziggler... by then it'll be the Rumble. Zayn been dead on the main roster as Owens said and needs a "shocking" heel turn, and could be a sign that he'll reunite with Owens in the rumble maybe? So maybe that could be a feud too. I don't see Roode holding Gold until Mania though. Nakamura's gonna hold it first by Rumble, and then possibly Owens from Rumble until Mania?

Unless they do another superstar shake-up by the new year... then noone knows what will happen. lol.
Old 09-19-2017, 05:11 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I loved his debut. And I've liked the booking he has received. He hasn't been on Smackdown every week fighting so that's kind of good. He has actually been built well enough and it's good to see him on Smackdown. I hope that he gets in a personal feud soon. With someone like AJ Styles or Randy Orton.