WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-16-2017, 10:05 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...

Not quite but I like the way you are thinking
I was thinking HITC KO win or lose does soemthing to take out Shane

This leads to Team Shane vs team Ko at SS...and in a shock Shane recruits his BIL HHH who when it coems down to the end SCREWS Shane over and raises KO's hand

HHH then goes on to say he hates how Shane was just handed his spot back with company....HHH has been the workhorse building NXT from the ground up and take his place in the company....then Shane who has been gone for years, who abandoed the family business wanders back in and is handed the keys to the Kingdom back and is put in charge of SD...HHH takes charge of SD leading to a match at Mania

HHH and KO vs Shane and his partner which ends up either being Kurt Angle or AJ
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:19 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

Only problem I have with him is predictability. His one time a year wrestling appearances usually end up very predictable. For example you just knew he would end up winning against Sting. Just as you knew he would end up losing against Reigns and Rollins. When story doesnt span out on multiple occasions its really predictable how it would end. That is why I dont like one time a year part time appearances. With multiples you can span a story, you can elevate someone by losing and then winning at the end of feud. On one time match you have to get the end of the story and that is finale of it.

That being said: Owens takes out Shane at HiAC. Owens continues to taunt McMahons in couple weeks after. Stephanie returns and they have confrontation after a while. Owens takes out Stephanie(wishfull thinking but it could happen). Then HHH shows up and they have Wrestlemania match. You would have young talent in need of win against fresh face HHH which could go either way. Though, who am I kidding, HHH would won that.
Old 09-17-2017, 10:55 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeenanGorilla View Post
Reading these responses, I have to ask...do you guys enjoy watching wrestling? I know that sounds silly. But SO MANY responses, on this thread and others, are based on where a possible future event is leading. You guys don't seem to live in the present. Hell, you don't even live in the future. You live in the future of the future. Why must you know where this is going or what that is leading to? Holy hell. Try watching and reacting to what you've seen rather than getting upset over something that hasn't--and often never does--happened yet. I mean false rumors send you guys into tizzies. I do see that this is how the world is now--not just wrestling fans. But this sweating possibilities...you will NEVER be happy in life or, in this case, enjoy wrestling. Just enjoy the show and react--as crazy as this sounds--AFTER something actually happens. Stop mapping out a fantasy future. You will always be let down and this is why so many people are miserable. Anyway, just some advice from someone who once got a lot of enjoyment from watching that way.
Normally I might agree with you, but in this let's face facts. Wrestlemania is the WWE's biggest show of the year, they start the run up to it at the Royal Rumble and most of the matches are set up months in advance.

While Mania sells itself for a lot of people, I'm sure there are some out there that only decide to go after they see how the card is shaping up. In this case HHH is not a full time active performer and hasn't been for a couple of years now. He only competes in a few matches a year, usually ending up with the finale of the feud at Mania. So it's expected that fans would be wondering who he will be facing every year.

Personally as I said before they don't need him. There is more than enough on the roster to make Mania happen and put on a good show, so I think using him this year and taking the spot away from someone else is a bad idea.
Old 09-18-2017, 01:56 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

AJ Styles is now established with WWE fan base and is a credible main eventer who could face Triple H at Mania. They are both big names in the wrestling business it is a dream match which probably wouldn't need tons of build up. However for the story line I think it could be similar to what we saw with the build up to the Triple H vs Daniel Bryan match. Triple H could bully Styles and say that he's not a prototypical WWE guy and he wasn't supposed to make it as far as he has. Bell to bell I have no doubt the match would be awesome, Styles can carry anyone to a good match and plays the underdog role well.
Old 09-18-2017, 05:34 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

Kevin Owens or Samoa Joe, nobody else makes sense considering both were hand picked by Triple H as his enforcers.