WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-02-2017, 11:21 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I'll certainly miss him if David Otunga is his replacement. I have no idea why we need three commentators but a former wrestler with any kind of credibility is certainly going to be needed instead of having Phillips and Saxton do the show. JBL certainly wasn't a great commentator but he has an authority based on all of his accomplishments. One of the reasons no one cares about Otunga is he barely accomplished anything. JBL certainly did, though that only helped him a bit with being so horrible at his job. I won't miss him, but egads the possibilities for his replacement scare the heck out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 11:58 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

At times over the past couple of years JBL has made me laugh, but on a normal Monday now Tuesday night I just groan when he opens his mouth. I won't miss him as much as some on here have said. Might be nice to have him come back for special events like maybe Mania or Summerslam, but on the whole his commentary has grown just a little stale. Good luck to him in the future, and hoping that we get someone other than David Otunga or God forbid Percy. Just don't really know who else is out there that they can use.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:33 AM

adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...

It would be interesting in the interim if they went down the road of a guest commentator for imagine a show with KO or the Miz for an entire 120 minute show.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:17 PM

mace87 is looking to come up from OCW...

I feel like McGuinness would be the ideal man to fill the gap on SD Live but I then don't know who would replace him on NXT. I imagine it'll be Lawler or Otung though.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:52 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

WWE announced that Corey Graves will be JBL's replacement on SmackDown Live, but he'll be pulling double duty by also remaining as color commentator on Raw. This will bring about changes to 205 Live and Main Event with Nigel McGuinness taking Graves' spot on those two shows while still doing NXT.

Graves has been excellent, in my opinion, on Raw so I can't help but see this as a sign that WWE officials are high on his work as well. While 205 Live and Main Event aren't Raw or SmackDown, this has to be a good sign for their thoughts on McGuinness' work in NXT; while McGuinness hasn't impressed me like Graves has, he's still been doing solid work in NXT and either of them are far, far better candidates for their respective spots than Percy Watson or David Otunga. I wouldn't have minded seeing Renee Young at all; even though she did really well in NXT, now that I think on it, I don't know how she'd have done on the main roster as Vince and Triple H are two completely different animals. Vince is known to rant, rave, scream obscenities like he's a demonically possessed drill sergeant while Triple H actually conducts himself like a normal human being who doesn't get bent out of shape over every little thing.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 09-04-2017, 05:29 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
WWE announced that Corey Graves will be JBL's replacement on SmackDown Live, but he'll be pulling double duty by also remaining as color commentator on Raw. This will bring about changes to 205 Live and Main Event with Nigel McGuinness taking Graves' spot on those two shows while still doing NXT.
This is a VERY good sign. While it would have been cool for someone like Renee to get a chance, Graves working both brands' commentating teams shows how highly they think of him. Maybe he will go on to become the main announcer. Goodness knows Cole was never good in that role. Still sad to see JBL go as he did offer that heel perspective that's needed froom commentators. Still, this is definitely a good idea on WWE's part. I'm happy for Nigel's new opportunity as well even though I don't watch 205 Live.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:03 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

My only problem with graves replacing JBL is that it make the brand split less special.

What made the brand split different was that you had a different announce team for both show which meant that you a different take on each product. Now you get a guy doing both show and while I do like graves, it will take the difference that you had between the shows.