WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-03-2017, 09:55 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockiswwf View Post
I don't think North Korea will ever actually attack someone. They know they will be obliterated if they attack anything. I think that is why they keep "missing" when they launch missiles.

If they do actually want to attack people, my goodness they are dumb.
I don't think they will attack either. Not on purpose anyway. If something does happen it will be a blunder or misstep of epic proportions and could end up with the Korean Peninsula being wiped off the face of the map. Along with a good portion of Japan, China and maybe even Russia. I'm sure none of them want that.

China has already stated that if North Korea fires the first shot they will remain neutral, however if the US fires first they will be involved. As soon as China gets it's feet wet then Russia will come along for the ride as well.

Unfortunately you have two of the biggest idiots in the world here with their fingers on the nuclear button. Between Kim Jong Un and Trump you are only two clowns short of a circus. Hopefully clearer and saner heads will prevail and this will all be done at the diplomatic table. I bloody well hope.