WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...

No, no, no. There no reason to turn him face.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:37 PM

adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...

Today's WWE does not label guys as faces or heels but let's say he begins a program with Samoa Joe, he's going to need to learn how to sell better if he's a face. Have him get attacked 3/1 and get beated down or face guys like the Miz who get lots of help from his entourage.

I'd like to see a heel Roman Reigns with help getting the better of Strowman in a new take on their matches.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:07 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Instead of the face turn what about this.....

Stroman defeats Lesnar for the Title after interference from Bray, Harper, & Rowan.

WYATT FAMILY IS BACK!!!

Bray can be more of a managerial type role where he only fights at some raws and all PPV's. Reigns could defeat Stroman at Royal Rumble for the Title and have Lesnar win the Rumble to setup the Main Event. In the mean time the Wyatt Family could become the dominant heel faction on Raw. A Rowan/Harper tag title reign wouldn't be a bad idea also out of this...
Old 09-02-2017, 02:11 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencesc11 View Post
Instead of the face turn what about this.....

Stroman defeats Lesnar for the Title after interference from Bray, Harper, & Rowan.

WYATT FAMILY IS BACK!!!

Bray can be more of a managerial type role where he only fights at some raws and all PPV's. Reigns could defeat Stroman at Royal Rumble for the Title and have Lesnar win the Rumble to setup the Main Event. In the mean time the Wyatt Family could become the dominant heel faction on Raw. A Rowan/Harper tag title reign wouldn't be a bad idea also out of this...
For me personally, I could've been into this maybe 6 or so months ago but becoming part of the Wyatt Family, after they reformed again, at this point would be like an anchor around Strowman's neck. For the foreseeable future, Bray Wyatt looks to be an upper mid-card heel that's used to elevate wrestlers who'll be looked upon to help carry the company for the next 5 to 10 years. It's a shame as Wyatt is someone that I feel has the overall ability to be one of those guys himself but for whatever reason, Vince just doesn't see it or doesn't want to see it.

I'd like to see Harper and Rowan reform as a tag team regardless, they were the best big man tag team to come along in a long time and I always thought it was a shame that they never had a run with the tag titles. It's been months since we've laid eyes on either of them and I wouldn't be surprised, unfortunately, if they were let go once their current contracts expire. It's possible that one or both could head back to NXT if the Superstar Shakeup goes down again; while it might be seen as a demotion, at least they'd get some solid use.

So yeah, I think WWE should simply stay the course with Strowman, they have a really good thing going with him so we can only hope that Vince doesn't decide to fuck it all up.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 09-02-2017, 04:47 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Strowman is no different to Brock when "Suplex City" began against Cena... People like seeing WWE "picks" getting decimated... they don't actually care who does the decimating, they just want to see Reigns, Cena and now Brock dismantled.

Strowman is not a face type person... he's always gonna have to be that "loner" grey area guy... If they try to make him funny, it would bomb... if they try to make him "actually really intelligent" behind his image, it'll bomb.

His USP right now is that he is basically a machine, not in the way Brock was or a corporate one... but just destroy... closest to a Great White Shark in the WWE... deviate too much from that and he dies on his ass.