WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-24-2017, 06:11 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Every song off of Alpha from the band Sevendust. Such a hate filled album that can cheer up my worst of moods.

Earlier, on a huge Chevelle kick. So much so, I got my 12 year old son into them.
Old 08-08-2017, 04:11 PM

tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Right now I am listening to Nobody Hears by Suicidal Tendencies. Suicidal For Life. I think I Saw Your Mommy is next in the rotation and then it moves on to Faith No More.

I'm a huge fan of both Mike Patton and Cyco Miko Muir as vocalists. Patton, in particular, is amazing and nobody is as fast and angry as Muir. Except maybe de la Rocha, I guess.....

Hmmm, now maybe I need to listen to some RATM. And that'll lead to Audioslave which will lead to Soundgarden....
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 03:09 PM
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

So I was reading how Myke Terry formerly of Bury Your Dead had joined Volumes. Now I'd listened to a bit of Bury Of Your Dead and I found out he had a RnB solo career for a bit. This seems to be a mixture of the two. Metal backing tracks and nice clean vocals with some screams sprinkled in. It's like a heavier Linkin Park/Limp Bizkit. Anyway I'm now a fan of Volumes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:41 PM

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Volumes sounded pretty good but lord, their YouTube comments are ridiculous.

Alex, have you checked out Backwordz and Fire From the Gods? The signer of Backwordz was in FFTG and he left them to create Backwordz. FFTG have a new signer who is a copy of the original singer but their sound is still good. I prefer Backwordz but still enjoy Fire From the Gods.

Currently listening to No Way to Heal from Trivium. I enjoyed Vengeance Falls as an album along with Silence in the Snow. I really enjoy their newest track The Sin and the Sentence! That track is amazing to the ears
Old 08-25-2017, 10:26 PM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

This is one of those songs I am not entirely sure why it means so much to me.

It just does.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:33 PM
First Immortality..Then the Bitches
Knockout Champion

lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Our Lady Peace - Drop Me In The Water

The first new material from my favorite band in 5 years. Drop me in the water starts off soft with a good melody and hits big with its chorus that's reminiscent of the bands Gravity days. It doesn't really blow up until the final minute with that roaring Solo. The band released the first part of their 2 planned EP set called Somethingness last Friday. While the other 3 songs are a let down, for me at least. The Single still manages to scratch that OLP itch I've had for some time. Hopefully part 2 has a bit more kick to it.

Here comes the pain!
Old 08-27-2017, 04:48 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I love everything about this song. The beat, the video, his voice, the message behind the lyrics even the lyrics themselves. This song has helped me through some tough times.

Quite possibly my favorite song ever

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : 08-27-2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old 08-30-2017, 03:22 PM

Currently listening to Confuison by Metallica. I believe I am obsessed with this album from them in general.

Reading the YouTube comments are priceless. "This is thrash" "No, it is not thrash" and I am here just sitting reading and enjoying the music experts of YouTube's comment section.