WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

I'm really glad they got rid of the Briefcase. Not just because it's stupid but the thought of Baron Corbin as champion makes me yawn as much as Jinder Mahal does. He's also not the dumbest wrestler in history. He is a heel. Heels are supposed to make stupid decisions. Was it really that stupid though? He saw Mahal vulnerable and just made a slight error by thinking Cena was out of the equation. I would say dumbest in history is reaching just a bit.

As for the other briefcase I really could care less. There are about 6 women on Smackdown and I wouldn't be surprised if every one of them is a former champion sooner or later with two women's titles. Of course Carmella would get it sooner or later with or without the briefcase just due to process of elimination.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 08:07 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think WWE should capitalize on this with an ongoing storyline.....

Cena defeats Corbin at Summerslam

Stroman wins the Universal Title at Summerslam when Paul Heyman turns on Lesnar and his other new protege's (Corbin & Big Cass) come out and take out the other competitors. To keep Lesnar & Reigns strong you have Stroman pin Samoa Joe.

The next night on Raw it's announced that Smackdown & Raw have made a trade.....

To Raw - John Cena, Baron Corbin, Luke Harper, Erik Rowan, Charlotte, & B. Lynch

To Smackdown - Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Samoa Joe, Miz, Bayley, & S. Banks

Reigns and Cena are in the ring arguing about who gets a shot at Stroman. Then Heymans new 3 monsters come out and attack them. The Heels stand tall and Heyman says be careful what you ask for gentleman. My 3 new clients are far more dangerous than my previous 1.

Wyatt vs. Balor (Rematch from Summerslam - Balor had won) - During the match Rowan & Harper come out and attack Balor causing the 3 on 1. Then out comes Anderson & Gallows to even the odds. Club vs. Wyatt Family Feud begins.

After Bliss retains at Summerslam she comes out and says she has no equal. Out comes Charlotte & Becky Lynch. They say they beg to differ.

Also have Jason Jordan win the I-C Title at Summerslam.

Smackdown Roster post trade
Top Faces - Nakamura, Hardy's, New Day, Zayn & Owens (Face Turn)
Top Heels - Orton, Mahal, Samoa Joe, Rusev, Miz, The Uso's, and 3 call ups from NXT (B. Roode & The Authors of Pain).

Both Brands have new life. Corbin vs. Cena saga can continue and give him a bigger push then a short Title reign on Smackdown.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:17 AM

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

I know they have Cena vs. Samoa Joe matches scheduled but I would swerve that. That match needs much more buildup and should be a Summerslam or Mania type match. And with Cena coming to Raw the Smackdown brand needs some top stars to cover.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:31 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I wouldn't say dumbest, but he's definitely doomed. What Corbin needs to do on Sunday is defeat Cena clean and quickly to exact a measure of revenge. What I expect to happen is a typical Cena match where he rolls through him with WWE thinking him mearley having a match with Cena is enough.
Old 08-19-2017, 01:53 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Dumbest wrestler in history is certainly a bit of an exaggeration. Yokozuna and Fuji at Wrestlemania 9 being willing to defend the world title against Hogan after having just defeated Bret were significantly more stupid than Baron was. Was Corbin stupid though? Yes I would say he (kayfabe) was. Why waste a Money In The Bank cash-in on the Smackdown BEFORE the 2nd biggest show of the year? Corbin could have saved it for a much bigger show like, oh I dunno, the 2nd biggest show of the year which was literally 5 days away. The whole thing makes me wonder if he made somebody angry backstage. I was never the biggest fan of the guy anyway and definitely thought he wasn't ready. Sure he won the Andre Battle Royal in 2016 and he was somewhat dominant in NXT. So what though? He's not World Championship material yet. Fans will likely whine and cry when he loses to Cena sunday. That's WWE's fault for pushing this guy before he is ready. Put him in a midcard feud and make the fans care. When the most entertaining thing he ever did was get called a Dumpster Fire by Cena, that's a bad sign. Maybe he can turn things around or maybe his career will spiral downward like Sandow's did. Only time will tell. I disagree with him cashing it in at the event where he did, but it did give me hope that Shinsuke gets his moment at Summerslam as the new World Heavyweight Champion without Corbin stealing it via a cash-in. That's the potential silver lining here. This was one of the worst cash-in's ever.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 08-19-2017, 02:32 PM

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

I actually think the person stupid is not baron but Cena. I mean if I'm Cena why would I cut Baron his match... if he wins then my match on Sunday is for the wwe title.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:55 AM

adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...

BC definitely did something to piss off management for it was enought to take away his projected WWE title run. Some guys just need to keep their mouths shut for remember Titus' O'Neal's 60 day suspension for just touching Vince.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:19 AM

Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...

I would now agree.

Corbin becomes the ref in the AJ match with KO. If KO wins, Corbin gets a title shot.

Yet at no point does Corbin do anything to try and get KO to win
Old 08-29-2017, 12:20 AM

Glacier is looking to come up from OCW...Glacier is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff View Post
I would now agree.

Corbin becomes the ref in the AJ match with KO. If KO wins, Corbin gets a title shot.

Yet at no point does Corbin do anything to try and get KO to win

You are absolutely correct.

And to top it off, that whole guest ref thing was very convoluted and
clumsy.

It was almost as if they wanted him to do something unexpected, but
couldnt figure out what that was.

So I guess they teased the fans with, "Aha, here is where Baron makes
up for losing his MITB match and gets back in the picture", and then
nothing happens.