WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-23-2017, 12:25 PM
Knockout Champion

RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg4WWE View Post
Different subject, why did Neville lose the belt to begin with?
They've decided for the CW championship to follow what they've done with the women's title and US title, change hands a couple of times with two people in a feud.

It makes it a little interesting because seeing one person be dominant for a while makes it sort of boring.

On the other hand, it is also an evidence of 50-50 booking in that, what's the point if X beats Y for a title, Y beats X to regain that title, and then X regains it again. It sort of detracts from one person being supreme.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:46 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanfreakinReigns View Post
Just a question a little off-topic, isn't it hypocritical if you guys think Enzo has no "size" or "look" and belongs to the cruiserweight division, but don't mind Finn Balor, a guy even smaller than Enzo, on the main roster?

Just to be clear, I hate neither Enzo nor Balor, I'm indifferent to both, and the only difference between them is that the latter is smaller but a much better in-ring performer.

I'm also not the sort of person whom you'd stereotype to be someone who likes "big sweaty men" or something, because I liked Kurt Angle and Bret Hart just as much as Sting and Taker.

I'm just curious. If you guys think Enzo has nothing to offer on the main roster, does Balor have, despite the fact that he can perform?
If you don't have size or look, you need to be amazing in the ring. Balor is. Enzo isn't. You said it yourself - Balor is on the main roster because "he can perform".
Old 08-23-2017, 02:55 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I rather hear a 3rd grade mean girl on the playground promo from Alexa Bliss than Enzo Amore even be mentioned on commentary. She is beyond vapid and lacks talent in the ring where it matters even a little. Enzo is that, but annoying stacked on top. If I ever miss him or Cass I will watch their original NXT run.

I don't even watch more than 1 hour of raw/smackdown weekly after I skip all the bad or boring. The chance of me watching 205 Live was near zero already with that being said, but Enzo really makes the decision an easy never. I'll watch literally any other promotion for good small guys or actually entertaining high flying.
Old 08-23-2017, 03:40 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

They really could make this interesting. He could play the heel who feels that he is too good for 205 Live. He could be a sympathetic face who is treated like crap by the rest of the cruiserweights. He could have some interesting chemistry with a Jack Gallagher or a charisma vacuum like the 90's video game guy whose name I can't remember.

I don't have the Network so if they are going to do some good stuff with him it will have to be on Raw.

"My name is Enzo Amore, and I'm a ....
...and this here is Jack Gallagher,
and he's kind of pale,
and you can't teach that!"

I haven't put much effort in to my thoughts into this if you can't tell.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 08-23-2017, 04:47 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Bah. What a waste of one of the best mic workers WWE has seen since The Rock. He would have been better served as a slime bucket manager like The Slickster where he gets his ass thrown around when he tries to interfere on his clients behalf. Heel or face, there's always somebody on the roster who would benefit from having Enzo yelling for them like Paul Heyman.. Jason Jordan being a recent example. Now that he's on 205 Live he'll be forgotten.

."In 20 years we won't be viewed as -Mailmen- anymore and will be called -Drone Pilots- instead."
Old 08-23-2017, 10:16 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanfreakinReigns View Post
Just a question a little off-topic, isn't it hypocritical if you guys think Enzo has no "size" or "look" and belongs to the cruiserweight division, but don't mind Finn Balor, a guy even smaller than Enzo, on the main roster?

I'm just curious. If you guys think Enzo has nothing to offer on the main roster, does Balor have, despite the fact that he can perform?

Can he be taken seriously? ; considering his size, that he comes across as cold and boring, isn't CM Punk on the mic; and the face paint and demon king persona doesn't lend him any more legitimacy than Bray Wyatt being fat and mediocre and going about proclaiming himself to be the "eater of worlds," which is basically just being a sort of a Conqueror, only Taker actually conquered, and Brock Lesnar actually conquered.

I'm not avid fan or detractor for either Enzo or Balor but I do find it funny when certain people just dismiss Enzo completely for his size or look when he's not the smallest or the least interesting looking talent on the roster who isn't in the CW Division.

It's pretty obvious what Enzo has going for him is his mic work and charisma. Now, maybe the way he acts is what turns people off and cause them to dismiss him, but he is pretty entertaining especially if you have someone playing off him who can call him out for looking silly and Enzo can fire back. That used to be what the FUN of pro wrestling was. Charismatic characters and promos where talent would make fun of each other until they came to blows.

Anyway, CW Division for Enzo, at this point, seems like a good fit. Still to be seen if he is going to be buried or given even a slight chance. But if Vince is so foolish not just FIRE Enzo if he really doesn't like him and instead make him look like garbage and destroy the companies potential bottom line then it is further evidence for why WWE has not shown any signs of really growing their audience because they sabotage themselves for petty reasons and ultimately any fans or potential new fans don't get a chance to get or stay interested.

Also, some people saying Enzo will be nothing more than a mid-carder. Yeah ... so what's wrong with that? That's absolutely fine. If he is a solid mid-carder that would be great. Road Dogg and Billy Gunn were solid mid-carders, won a few tag titles and mid-card titles. I don't think they ever got a sniff of the top titles and THEY were much bigger and stronger looking than Enzo and yet a smaller guy like Finn Balor has already been a top champion.

Just goes to show it is NOT about size.

It is mostly about charisma. And each talent is at varying levels more or less valued for their in-ring work, but honestly, everyone on the roster can wrestle. Some do it better, but they can all make an entertaining match if given the opportunity.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:38 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I can't say I'm surprised. The rumour's having been floating for awhile now that he would either be sent back to NXT or put on 205 Live. Personally I have no issue with Enzo, well he can be a little annoying at times, but seeing his performance in the ring I don't hold out much hope for him with the rest of the CW's.

He will definitely be the best on the mic that's goes without saying but can he back it up in the ring. Some fans aren't thrilled with the whole CW division, I'm not one of them I like it, so whether you like them or not they can go in the ring. I'm afraid Enzo will just be put in there to be squashed every week. We'll see.