WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-22-2017, 10:15 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

WWE has confirmed that Big Cass suffered an ACL tear in his left knee, as well as a possible medial meniscus tear, according to WWE's ringside physician Chris Robinson. Robinson also confirmed that Cass is set to undergo surgery later this week and while the report didn't specifically state how long he'd be out, it did say that the injury Cass has typically takes about 9 months to recover from.

So basically, if I remember correctly, Cass suffered the same injury that put Seth Rollins on the shelf while Seth was on day 220 of his first WWE Championship run. Going by this and by how the surgery goes and physical therapy progresses, Cass will just miss WrestleMania next year.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 11:24 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORRORHOLIC View Post
I don't think Enzo's size is much of a problem. Look at some of the guys who are much smaller that went on to become huge stars.
Yeah, but those guys (Bret, Shawn, Benoit, Mysterio, etc) were miles ahead of him in the ring.

As for Cass, you have to feel sorry for him. He was finally ready to move on from the drawn out and boring feud with Enzo and Big Show.

No he's not great on the mic, but he seemed to be getting better. His promo in Boston (or maybe another city) where they kept booing him was great. WWE needs more traditional heels who are booed by the majority of the crowd.

Maybe it's not too serious. He has a bright future and has a legitimate chance at being one of the top wrestler in WWE for years to come.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:56 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
WWE has confirmed that Big Cass suffered an ACL tear in his left knee, as well as a possible medial meniscus tear, according to WWE's ringside physician Chris Robinson. Robinson also confirmed that Cass is set to undergo surgery later this week and while the report didn't specifically state how long he'd be out, it did say that the injury Cass has typically takes about 9 months to recover from.

So basically, if I remember correctly, Cass suffered the same injury that put Seth Rollins on the shelf while Seth was on day 220 of his first WWE Championship run. Going by this and by how the surgery goes and physical therapy progresses, Cass will just miss WrestleMania next year.

That is a pretty significant injury. I think the estimates of how long it will take for recovery are generally a little overshot or at least put at the maximum expectation so that if the talent comes back anytime sooner it looks better.

But regardless of the prognosis, likely he will still miss all the way until next WrestleMania. He might be ready to come back with a 'shocking return' at the Raw or SmackDown after WrestleMania type of situation.

Injury is not good for these guys but sometimes it gives Creative a better chance to work on a more interesting arc for the character.

The problem I saw with the current Big Cass push was it seemed like because of what Enzo did backstage they were punishing him by pretty much textbook BURIAL, as in; making his character look like absolute weak garbage. By doing that it actually made Cass look pretty lame because beating Enzo looked like any 50 pound kid swatting a fly. NOT impressive, just simple.

Also Big Cass looks like a overcooked, overstuffed hot dog. Some guys can get away with trunks but it is not flattering on him. He would do better with a more Crush or Nash or Test looking attire.

Anyway, lots of time for him and WWE to re-think the whole thing before his return it looks like.