WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-20-2017, 02:24 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakushi View Post
He would make a great heel manager. Johnny Polo and Slicksters love child.
I doubt it. I see him hogging the spotlight in such a position. He would litterally have to be put with a mute for it to work I think. Not saying it couldn't, just can't see it.
Old 08-20-2017, 04:12 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

There seems to be a comparison to Miz...but that's wrong.

Miz was new to the business, not from it and made what at worst would be called "faux pas" but it was Benoit, who was unquestionably unstable who "kicked him out" of the locker room for "eating chicken over a bag". Bear in mind this is the company where people SHIT in Diva's bags and play ribs all the time but eating chicken was serious enough to even keep the ban after Benoit's death... with hindsight you could say Miz was hard done by and most of the Locker room probably would if they were truthful, but he turned it around so they'll probably also take credit.

Miz didn't have the benefit of 3 years of "Titan Training". he didn't have the benefit of guys like Regal, Dusty, Trips and the NXT trainers basically telling him what "not" to do.

Enzo HAS had all that... he has had years of training and being around important people in the business. He knows how the WWE functions more than Miz ever did when he got into his trouble, which makes it far, far worse as it could be seen as showing contempt for the business. Triple H was once accused of that too, for the Curtain call remember... it can be recovered from, but in both he and Miz's cases they were in truth, very minor infractions against a perceived "code", not breaking actual rules. Both guys had tremendous upside and learned from their folly and punishment.

Miz is actually someone who probably COULD help Enzo sort his shit out, but by the sounds of it, he really is too far gone in the eyes of those who matter, especially if substances of any kind are involved. If it is true that this shark cage thing is because he is deathly afraid of heights and designed as a short, sharp shock punishment then he has one last chance... personally I think it's a bad move, especially when people have been released like Drew and Jinder and turned things round.

Enzo doesn't have enough to offer to keep around if his behaviour is poor, and he probably won't modify it until he is fired... Sadly I get the feeling if they do let him go and he ends up in GFW,he'll be indulged and even worse rather than improve... you've only got to see how ADR has degenerated.

Last edited by THTRobtaylor : 08-20-2017 at 04:19 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 04:32 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

According to Dave Meltzer, the heat on Enzo has only gotten worse over the past few weeks, though Meltzer's report doesn't say what's happened or why it's gotten worse. If true, my guess is that Enzo is still doing the same stuff that's gotten him in trouble either as an act of defiance or he's simply too damn stupid to make necessary changes.

I haven't read any sort of mention about Big Cass having any heat, at least I haven't read anything in weeks. He supposedly had some heat because heat in the locker room due to being extremely vocal about his support for Donald Trump, as the majority of the locker room aren't Trump supporters. I don't know if there was ever any validity to this report as any and all mention of it has completely dried up.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 08-21-2017, 05:51 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I've been keeping up with this for a while now and I can honestly say I don't care.

The best thing about Enzo was the fact he was part of thr 2nd biggest face team after New Day. Now that they've split up (which I still don't get) he's got nothing worthwhile to offer that plenty of other people who can actually wrestle bring to the table.

I see him going a similar route as Jinder. He gets let go and matures outside of the WWE and starts to give a shit and they'll let him back.

I still won't care though so it's whatever to me
Old 08-22-2017, 09:19 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

tomthebodz is looking to come up from OCW...tomthebodz is looking to come up from OCW...

I didn't mind him in NXT when teaming with Cass. They had some pretty decent matches against The Revival, but to be fair The Great Khali and Heidenreich could have a good match with them

The whole "Who Ya Doin'" has just got boring and now that he's on his own he's be exposed as the terrible wrestler he is. All he has is his mic skills which are good, he just can't back it up.

There's other people who could and should be getting time on the main roster that he's getting. I know they're on Smackdown, but Zayn and Dillinger didn't have matches at Summerslam and they're way more talented and more deserving than that twerp Enzo.

I really hope that he leaves sooner than later.