WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-08-2017, 07:34 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I was Listening to THE LAW podcast yesterday and a caller brought up a really could idea that i think that while i don't see it happening would be just plain awesome if they would do it.

We pretty much know they are starting a Shield reunion with Ambrose and Rollins and that they probably are going to win the tag titles at summerslam. How about after they wins the titles they get involve in the fatal four way and help Reigns wins the universal title and we get a full Shield reunion With Reigns as the universal champion and ambrose and rollins as tag champion. The roof would come of the place if that would happen and you end the Show with a great visual.

Like i wrote i doubt that this will happen because i see Lesnar Retaining the title especially since heyman added that if Lesnar lose, he gone from WWE which tells me that Lesnar is winning even through they really didn'T focus on this stipulation at all this week.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 09:03 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

he fatal four way is the perfect way to get the title off Brock because you don't even have to pin him. The title should get off of Him. But since Brock is advertised for the September ppv it looks like he is retaining. So he can keep the belt all the way till mania for reigns to win and mainevent his 4th mania in a row.
Old 08-15-2017, 05:00 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

After more thought about this match, i don't think that it's time yet to take the title away From Lesnar yet. The thing is the title is more valuable now that it'S ever been and even if Brock disappear after the september special event the fact that he holding the belt for so long make whoever finally beat him clean for the title look like a total main eventer which having him drop the title in a four won't accomplish that.

The fact is, for all the rumors going around that brock is going back to UFC and entered the USADA testing pool, they are just that rumors. As of now Brock hasn't confirm anything about this. Plus even if this was true, he can't fight for the UFC or any other MMA promotion until his suspension is over, then he would have to enter the USADA testing pool after the suspension is over and start a training camp which would make him available by July for their las vegas shows. So for now, i kinda see LEsnar focusing more on wrestling at less until his WWE contract is up next year and personally while it might not be the most popular decision, i really would love to see him drop the title at mania next year.
Old 08-15-2017, 05:55 PM
Knockout Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Gotta disagree with you there. If Lesnar goes into Mania still Universal Champ, we all know he is 100% without a doubt losing it. I like the big match feel and unpredictability of this match, so I think it's the perfect time to take the belt off him. It would be nice to have a full-timer hold the title again and defend it each month. I mean, if it can't be defended regularly, it doesn't have much purpose does it?

I'll agree though that whoever wins should pin Lesnar and not one of the other 3. Don't cop out like at WM31 and have Lesnar lose without really losing. Hitch your wagon to Strowman, Samoa Joe, or Reigns all the way (it would be Braun if I had my pick). Don't half ass it and take the easy way out by not having Brock involved in the finish. It also sets up a potentially great rematch for Survivor Series between Brock and the new champion, whoever that may be.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:00 PM
Knockout Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post

We pretty much know they are starting a Shield reunion with Ambrose and Rollins and that they probably are going to win the tag titles at summerslam. How about after they wins the titles they get involve in the fatal four way and help Reigns wins the universal title and we get a full Shield reunion With Reigns as the universal champion and ambrose and rollins as tag champion. The roof would come of the place if that would happen and you end the Show with a great visual.
Haha I said a week or so ago on here that I wouldn't mind seeing Summerslam end with Ambrose and Rollins coming out and helping Reigns give Lesnar the triple power bomb. Then they all stand in the center of the ring, holding out their newly won belts and doing the fist bump.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:09 PM
Torn between Rooney & Kate Mara
WWE Champion

Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...

I was hoping for Braun VS Brock in a one on one match. Watching two larger than life characters smack each other around in the ring in a battle of the behemoths is what pro wrestling is all about, and hopefully WWE limited contact between Braun and Brock on Monday to set up a future match. Although, more realistically we'll probably get Braun VS Brock at a house show somewhere down the line.

A lot of MOTY potential with this one, and I'll go with Lesnar for the win, because I have to believe Vince wants Lesnar to look indestructible going into Wrestlemania, so it'll be more impressive for Reigns, when he takes him down. The match should follow an entertaining formula with Reigns, Joe, and Strowman realizing they have to team up to take Lesnar out early, but Lesnar eventually starts a furious comeback, complete with Suplex City to win the match.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:03 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Very good match. Easily the Match Of The Night and arguably Match Of The Year candidate. Braun Strowman looked extremely good more like a star. Good decision to have Roman Reigns take the fall. The other two needed this protection. Samoa Joe looked good as well but Braun Strowman was easily the highlight of the match and even the whole PPV. Multiple memorable moments and this match had everything a main event needed to.