WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-08-2017, 09:04 AM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is offline
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 2,247
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
There was zero reason to break down my post sentance by sentance.
So was for calling something rude & bullsh*t.

Quote:
It doesn't make you look smart, it makes you look like a try hard dick.
Except that I didn't do it to look smart. Not everyone does everything to look smart. And thanks for your so-called just statement on me.

Quote:
Speaking of looking like a dick, your posts scream "I'm a judgemental dick."
May be to you. Thanks again for your just assessment of me.

Quote:
Would you want someone to go on the internet and point out all the flaws you have in your job or school work?
Sure.

Quote:
She literally had like two years of training at one of the hardest things to do in the world. And yes, I stand by my statement that she would be better than 99% of the people who have done nothing but shit on her.
Except that you've never seen those "99%" percent doing wrestling. How can you say that without seeing their performance?

Quote:
On top of that she was thrust into the spotlight way sooner than she should have been.
I can't disagree.

Quote:
She wasn't a top talent, but to say she didn't know anything about wrestling is wrong and in fact makes you, a dick.
How cool of you!

Quote:
Just because you are bad at your job doesn't mean you aren't the thing your job is. Is a bad teacher not a teacher? Is a bad cop not a cop? Is a bad doctor not a doctor? I mean hell, is a bad cashier not a cashier?
Yes. If you aren't good at your profession, I don't consider you professional.

Quote:
Of course they are. They may be bad, but that doesn't make them not the thing they are trying to be.
For me, it does.

Quote:
And what makes you the expert on wrestling?
And where did I insinuate that I'm an expert? Plus, you can't have an opinion if you aren't an expert?

Quote:
Have you ever been in a match?
To have an opinion, I need to be in a match?

Quote:
Have you ever booked a show?
Same question again.

Quote:
Have you ever served as a referee or helped build a ring or promote a show?
Same question again.

Quote:
I'm gonna guess the answer to all of those is no.
Good guess.

Quote:
And let me be clear, she wasn't a good in ring talent.
True.

Quote:
She might have gotten there one day if she was given proper and adequate training, but to say that she didn't know wrestling or wasn't a real wrestler is an huge dick thing to say when you yourself have no intimate knowledge of wrestling.
So, I'm a huge dick because I've an opinion different from yours?

Quote:
You know who wasn't a real wrestler? Lawrence Taylor. If you would have said LT wasn't a real wrestler, then fine. Yeah, he had a match but he had basically zero training and couldn't walk or breath when it was done.
Sorry. I don't know him. So, I can't say anything on him.

Quote:
So I stand by my opinion that you are a dick.
Thanks again. For your right assessment.

Quote:
You didn't convince me otherwise.
I needn't convince someone who can't discuss without calling out bad names.



Quote:
In fact all you managed to do was convince me you are a try hard as well as a dick.
Thanks again.

I don't think that having a different opinion makes me a dick. And I've better things to do than calling you something bad. And I bet that you too have better things. I still stand by my statement that I don't consider Eva Marie to be a wrestler. You've full freedom to disagree with it. I expect a better reply from you. God Bless You.
__________________
Fémının Pro Wrestling
{FPW}
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-08-2017, 10:12 AM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Posts: 1,295
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
So was for calling something rude & bullsh*t.


Except that I didn't do it to look smart. Not everyone does everything to look smart. And thanks for your so-called just statement on me.


May be to you. Thanks again for your just assessment of me.


Sure.


Except that you've never seen those "99%" percent doing wrestling. How can you say that without seeing their performance?


I can't disagree.


How cool of you!


Yes. If you aren't good at your profession, I don't consider you professional.


For me, it does.


And where did I insinuate that I'm an expert? Plus, you can't have an opinion if you aren't an expert?


To have an opinion, I need to be in a match?


Same question again.


Same question again.


Good guess.


True.


So, I'm a huge dick because I've an opinion different from yours?


Sorry. I don't know him. So, I can't say anything on him.


Thanks again. For your right assessment.


I needn't convince someone who can't discuss without calling out bad names.




Thanks again.

I don't think that having a different opinion makes me a dick. And I've better things to do than calling you something bad. And I bet that you too have better things. I still stand by my statement that I don't consider Eva Marie to be a wrestler. You've full freedom to disagree with it. I expect a better reply from you. God Bless You.
i'm sorry but i couldn't help myself, it's just fun to see that i'm not the only one having a difference of opinion with you and that others on this board seem to have the same problem. It's like when we don't think like you, you take it personal for some reason. By the way this isn't an attack on you personally because in the end while i don't know you i still enjoy reading you're opinion which seem to be like a lot of what the modern fans thinks about wrestling.

Having written that, i think that their always a limit of what a wrestling fans can and can't express in an opinion. Saying that eva marie wasn't a good wrestler is a understatement and i completely agree with does that use that statement. Saying that she couldn't wrestles that we're i think the line should be drawn in my opinion because let's face it, while she wasn't good at it, she was able to do it and when a wrestling fan say that Somebody can't wrestled makes them look stupid in my opinion. How can we as wrestling fans say that somebody can't wrestled when we having even been in a ring once. We never took a bump, we never even had the guts to try it.

Eva, had to gut to do it, she seem to really want to learn the business and get better at it and probably would have gotten better at it if it wasn't for her suspension. Sometimes, i think that we has wrestling fans thing that we know it all because we read stuff about the business on the internet or listen to podcast. That makes give us the right to write whatever we want about any subject. But it's easy to judge somebody hiding behind a keyboard and writing stuff like EVA Marie can't wrestled when in reality, you're don't even have the guts to actually do it yourself.

In closing, i think judging saying that a wrestler can't wrestled as an argument is like if somebody else that never did your job would go an say you can't do your job. My first reaction would be to say to them, if you think you can do better then me then prove it, do my job and i think wrestlers should get this type of attitude toward wrestling fans. If you think you're a better wrestler then they are prove it, go take bump at a wrestling school and prove that you can do it better then the person you are criticizing.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-08-2017, 10:31 AM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is offline
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 2,247
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
i'm sorry but i couldn't help myself, it's just fun to see that i'm not the only one having a difference of opinion with you and that others on this board seem to have the same problem. It's like when we don't think like you, you take it personal for some reason. By the way this isn't an attack on you personally because in the end while i don't know you i still enjoy reading you're opinion which seem to be like a lot of what the modern fans thinks about wrestling.

Having written that, i think that their always a limit of what a wrestling fans can and can't express in an opinion. Saying that eva marie wasn't a good wrestler is a understatement and i completely agree with does that use that statement. Saying that she couldn't wrestles that we're i think the line should be drawn in my opinion because let's face it, while she wasn't good at it, she was able to do it and when a wrestling fan say that Somebody can't wrestled makes them look stupid in my opinion. How can we as wrestling fans say that somebody can't wrestled when we having even been in a ring once. We never took a bump, we never even had the guts to try it.

Eva, had to gut to do it, she seem to really want to learn the business and get better at it and probably would have gotten better at it if it wasn't for her suspension. Sometimes, i think that we has wrestling fans thing that we know it all because we read stuff about the business on the internet or listen to podcast. That makes give us the right to write whatever we want about any subject. But it's easy to judge somebody hiding behind a keyboard and writing stuff like EVA Marie can't wrestled when in reality, you're don't even have the guts to actually do it yourself.

In closing, i think judging saying that a wrestler can't wrestled as an argument is like if somebody else that never did your job would go an say you can't do your job. My first reaction would be to say to them, if you think you can do better then me then prove it, do my job and i think wrestlers should get this type of attitude toward wrestling fans. If you think you're a better wrestler then they are prove it, go take bump at a wrestling school and prove that you can do it better then the person you are criticizing.
It's a lot funny that you say me that I take it personally when someone disagrees with me when the other person has called me "dick", "try hard" and what not multiple times and I haven't spoken anything ill of him. So, who's taking it personal? And again, I'm not attacking you personally. Personal attack is something else. Like that other person did.

Now onto Eva Marie. Yes, she has guts to improve. But why do I need to have the guts to try wrestling to have an opinion on her wrestling? Eva Marie obviously was interested in being a wrestler and I'm not. So, how's this all about guts? And do tell me if I ever said that I will be a better wrestler than her. And I never said that I could do better than her. How do guts come regarding an opinion? If I have to state my opinion on someone's bad performance in any particular profession, then I need to do that performance myself? And I'm not hiding behind a keyboard. I'll say it anywhere. I just don't consider Eva Marie a wrestler. That's all I intended to say. Not "I'm better than Eva", "I'll do better wrestling than Eva" etc.
__________________
Fémının Pro Wrestling
{FPW}
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-08-2017, 10:52 AM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Posts: 1,295
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
It's a lot funny that you say me that I take it personally when someone disagrees with me when the other person has called me "dick", "try hard" and what not multiple times and I haven't spoken anything ill of him. So, who's taking it personal? And again, I'm not attacking you personally. Personal attack is something else. Like that other person did.

Now onto Eva Marie. Yes, she has guts to improve. But why do I need to have the guts to try wrestling to have an opinion on her wrestling? Eva Marie obviously was interested in being a wrestler and I'm not. So, how's this all about guts? And do tell me if I ever said that I will be a better wrestler than her. And I never said that I could do better than her. How do guts come regarding an opinion? If I have to state my opinion on someone's bad performance in any particular profession, then I need to do that performance myself? And I'm not hiding behind a keyboard. I'll say it anywhere. I just don't consider Eva Marie a wrestler. That's all I intended to say. Not "I'm better than Eva", "I'll do better wrestling than Eva" etc.
I'm not saying you don't have the right to your opinion, I'm just saying that they're a way to express your opinion. When you write the she's not a wrestler or she can't wrestle then it's like saying you could do better then her.

Do I think she was a bad wrestler, yes I think she is, but I still consider her as a wrestler because at less she's able to take bump without hurting herself or her opponent.

Like Lance storm said a couple of years ago. I think the comment of "you can't wrestled" shouldn't exist and saying or writing this as an argument make no sense when you didn't experience it first.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-08-2017, 11:00 AM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is offline
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 2,247
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I'm not saying you don't have the right to your opinion, I'm just saying that they're a way to express your opinion. When you write the she's not a wrestler or she can't wrestle then it's like saying you could do better then her.

Do I think she was a bad wrestler, yes I think she is, but I still consider her as a wrestler because at less she's able to take bump without hurting herself or her opponent.

Like Lance storm said a couple of years ago. I think the comment of "you can't wrestled" shouldn't exist and saying or writing this as an argument make no sense when you didn't experience it first.
Okay. Cool. I won't say that anymore. Because I don't wanna sound like I'll be better than her.

More about Eva Marie. I think that she could've been a better wrestler if it was her main focus. I don't think that wrestling was her main focus. May be she wanted just more exposure. And she got plenty through WWE.
__________________
Fémının Pro Wrestling
{FPW}
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-08-2017, 11:27 AM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Posts: 1,295
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Okay. Cool. I won't say that anymore. Because I don't wanna sound like I'll be better than her.

More about Eva Marie. I think that she could've been a better wrestler if it was her main focus. I don't think that wrestling was her main focus. May be she wanted just more exposure. And she got plenty through WWE.
i agree with you on this, i think that she was put into a situation we're she got hired mostly for Total divas and being the focal point of the show made her think that she would always be protected by the company and would be given special treatment because of the show. So while she seem to enjoyed training to be a wrestlers and wanted to improve because the more she improve the better it was for her brand, she didn't do it for the right reason. Then when she started after the brand split and was getting a lot of momentum with her character but got suspended, she couldn't take the fact that she wasn't the main focus anymore and just another wrestler on the roster and went out and took other jobs which lead to her decision to let her contract with them expire.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices