WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-07-2017, 06:58 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think it's on the main site that i read what Taz thought about bayley's injury and i have to say that he brought up some good point about why he didn't think it was a legit injury.

Simply put, he said that pretty much everything felt to rehearse to him, that normally when an injury occurs like that, they don't have their social media crew ready to document everything. That the talent is always sent to the trainers room right away and they never interview whoever injured for their youtube channel right after it happened.

I can't argue with his logic since it makes perfect sense especially since Scott Dawson just got injured and they really didn't make such a fuss about it, they only confirm the injury on the website which is what they normally do.

So a lot of stuff can send you into the direction that this was the plan all along for the storyline. That Bayley was never schedule to be the one challenging for the title at summerslam and they found a creative way to go with the sasha rematch while making all the dirst sheet writers that this wasn't plan.

So if what i thought is true, then tonight, sasha should win the number 1 contender match to face alexa, then somehow, bayley will be in sasha's corner at summerslam and sasha will probably turn on her after she lose to alexa.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 12:04 AM

itbewilly is looking to come up from OCW...itbewilly is looking to come up from OCW...itbewilly is looking to come up from OCW...

I wonder if Bayley will be the one turning heel.Everyone thinks Sasha will turn but Bayley has spoken about doing so recently. She kind of got booed a bit tonight and even took a shot at some of the fans even it wasn't a direct when she thanks "the fans who sent her support" twice. I could see Banks winning the belt and then Bayley turning on her whenever she is brought back.

Be interesting to see what happens.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 06:29 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Bailey needs a character makeover. I've said it before but she is way too one dimensional and while it worked in NXT, it's not working so much on the main roster. Every other women on the roster has a little more edge than she does. In fact it makes her look rather boring compared to any of them.

If this is a legit injury hope she can recover sooner rather than later, but in the meantime maybe time to sit down and tweak her character somewhat. I have a sinking feeling that the person we see each week is exactly who she is though and maybe she won't be able to bring anything else to the table.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:23 AM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itbewilly View Post
I wonder if Bayley will be the one turning heel.Everyone thinks Sasha will turn but Bayley has spoken about doing so recently. She kind of got booed a bit tonight and even took a shot at some of the fans even it wasn't a direct when she thanks "the fans who sent her support" twice. I could see Banks winning the belt and then Bayley turning on her whenever she is brought back.

Be interesting to see what happens.
Lol wow I just now saw that segment and Bailey went off script for a second there when they were booing. I understand it's her livelihood and she takes it very seriously, but to me that makes her look weak that she couldn't handle a few fans who were just being rowdy. Ignore them and stay in character. It's still very hard to picture her ever turning heel, but that's been the case with a hundred other wrestlers who the crowd turned on too. Eventually, everyone has a face or heel turn to keep from boring the fans to death so Bailey will be no different.