WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-06-2017, 02:24 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Actually, all three have them have accomplished a lot. They've all been champion. Rollins did it first. Well before Reigns. Did you freak out in anger at Mania 31? Serious question.

They'd all benefit from a reunion, because 1) They were flawless as a crew and it hid ALL of their warts 2) All of them have had plenty of time in the solo spotlight and are a bit stale at the moment. 3) A reunion brings them back to their roots and opens up new possibilities. It makes us remember why we liked them all so much in the first place. It creates numerous unpredictable paths for them to break off into after the reunion is over.
I think he's talking abluto kayfabe and now that I think about it, kayfabe wise what purpose does it serve at this point. Reigns has become a multiple world champion, royal rumble winner and Undertaker killer all by himself. Ambrose has become a world champion by himself. The only person kayfabe wise it would suit is Seth because he's proven he can't win by himself but even then he's on this redemption storyline now.

Non kayfabe, your points make total sense and if I didn't like watching Seth so much by himself I'd be pulling hard for a Shield reunion.

Relating to the op though. Not sure I like Reigns as a Heyman guy. No reason for it apart from just putting to mega names together. Reigns does good by himself and Heyman could help someone else who needs it if he wasn't going to be a Lesnar guy. A heel Reigns does need to happen but seriously is Reigns not a heel now? Nothing suggests he's a face like literally. Not even his booking apart from always getting the upper hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 10:56 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Paul Heyman aligning himself with any of the other three members of the Fatal Four Way would be cool with me; it won't happen unless they want to build towards a Mania match between Brock and say, Strowman, but it would be cool.

If he were going to manage somebody else, I would prefer Strowman. Joe is probably the most complete of the three and I have faith that he can do more than fine on his own. Reigns is doing some good stuff right now, and unless they were going to completely overhaul his character, he and Heyman wouldn't be the best fit in my eyes. Strowman is somebody who I feel can really benefit from having somebody like Heyman by his side. Eventually, once this thing with Reigns is over, he's going to need to find ways to evolve his character and, as great as he's been, he's still extremely new to the business. Heyman can help him stay on top until he's really ready to hold his own.

I don't hate OP's idea. I didn't hate it 2 years ago, and I don't hate it now. But at this point, I feel like Reigns has never needed Heyman less.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:12 PM

Sadiki22 is looking to come up from OCW...

I said it in another post!Since the company is obviously going to put the belt on Roman why not have Heyman align himself with Roman at Summerslam by turning on Brock,while having Dean and Seth help him win the belt in that match and have all three of them dominate the singles and tag division for a while with Heyman by their side.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Knockout Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I gotta say, I don't hate the idea of Rollins & Ambrose winning the tag titles, then helping Reigns triple power bomb Lesnar, Joe, and Strowman to win the Universal Title. Heyman or no Heyman, it would be a hell of a way to close SummerSlam; The Shield standing tall with their newly won championship belts.