WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-05-2017, 07:55 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyKewl View Post
Rhyno is one of the last of the ECW Originals that is still on the WWE roster and he has ties with Heyman. Rhyno fits the mold of a Heyman guy like others who have the look and the intensity but lacks mic skills. I doubt It will ever happen though, it doesn't seem like they ever had big plans for Rhyno when they brought him back to begin with. But if they ever pushed him and built him back up like he was when he debuted in WWE in early 2000s I think it could work.
I like Rhyno, always have but most of the younger fans will never have seen him in ECW and don't really care about him anyway. I think he could have been a big deal when he came to wwe in the early 2000s and started well but then for some reason he was jobbed out and released. It's too late to make Rhyno a big deal again in WWE which is a shame.

I think if Heyman stays on in wwe and manages anyone else it will be Samoa Joe, and it should be. He's the kind of guy Heyman would have loved to have had in ECW and is one of the few guys on the roster who fits the mould of a 'Heyman Guy'. I think it could be pretty awesome if they go that route. I know people say most of the other 'Heyman' guys have flopped other than Punk and Brock, but Joe isn't a Curtis Axel or Ryback, he's the real deal.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 01:27 AM

TheMiz2012 is looking to come up from OCW...

Ideally, I think the best person for Paul to manage would be Roman Reigns honestly. What Reigns lacks, Heyman can do for him. Take the mic out his hand, hand it to Heyman. The Big Dog becomes the new Beast and finally we get the Roman heel run.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 01:37 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Everyone is acting like Roman can't work the mic. There was a period when he was pretty bad when they were force feeding him cartoon lines, but since he started this quasi heel turn he has been among the best on the roster. Go back and watch his promo on the post Mania Raw. He said five words, but he delivered the promo of the year. He milked that crowd, he was playing that crowd like a fiddle. Tweener asshole Reigns is his best character and he doesn't need Paul speaking for him.