WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-04-2017, 05:51 PM

mb47 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Bliss' Weekly Views Blog

I'm hoping this will be a good way for me to express my views and opinions on wrestling from around the world and also open up a place for good discussions.

For my first entry I want to start by talking about Cena vs Nak. The first thing I noticed during the match was just how underrated John really is. After a timid and tame main roster start for Shin he faces Cena and they had a very solid outing. Cena is a very clever performer who managed to sell effectively and also tell a good story to help get Nakamura over. It was the best thing to me in WWE this week.

Next I want to bring back up the Omega vs Okada matches, specifically the 2nd match. The initial pacing was a refreshing change, keeping it slower but tense, gaining viewers control emotionally quickly. The almost Bach esque slow build to crescendo was deserving of the insanely high rating Meltzer gave it.

I'll leave it at those 2 view points to start. Please reply and discuss and as I said I will do at minimum weekly updates with new things to debate over!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:59 PM

mb47 is looking to come up from OCW...

I am going to add to my comments on Okada vs. Omega that the 1 Winged Angel was not hit in the first match and when Omega hit it in the 2nd match Okada got his foot on the rope. That is how a finisher is protected.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:37 PM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Which Okada vs Omega match did you think was better? I can't decide, but they are the two best matches this year without question. Now they are due to face in the G1 in a few days. I believe Omega will win! People are wondering how, with the last two being 40 and 60 minutes, how can they have a match under 30? The One Winged Angel in the middle of the ring, that's how! A beautiful story.

I don't watch WWE but happy to hear Nakamura went over Cena. Still... Jinder Mahal as champion, that's awful.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:32 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

John Cena has been one of the most underrated wrestlers, at least by many a dirt sheet writer and most certainly many an internet wrestling fan, for over a decade. It's true that Cena doesn't do a lot of flashy moves and it's also true that he performs possibly the worst dropkick I've ever seen in my life, but the man knows how to tell a story, knows how to keep crowds interested and can consistently play even the smartest of smarks like Earl Scruggs played the banjo. There are a lot of wrestlers more athletic with flashier moves, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who knows how to employ psychology like Cena.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria