WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-22-2017, 02:21 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

WWE most likely try to resign him on his current deal. I haven't been a fan of some of his booking these past few years. His match quality has gone way down since the suplex city gimmick started, I also dislike him leaving for months on end with the World title. However he does do his job being a special attraction for the bigger shows like Rumble, Summerslam and Mania.

If he does go back to MMA I don't see it being more then a one off fight given his age and condition. I'd think WWE would try to keep a working relationship with Lesnar so they can still sell his merchandise and promote his network content and eventually get inducted in the Hall of Fame.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 07:52 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Brock's whole thing has gotten incredibly boring. At first I liked the suplex city stuff because it was unpredictable. Now it's gotten predictable, so it's boring. I'd love to see a competitive match where he actually performs a good amount of different offensive moves. If we're going to keep getting the same things, then I won't really miss him if he leaves.
Old 07-23-2017, 02:00 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

And, if he leaves, who says that Brock signs with UFC? Sure, he might be a draw for them. But, his positive test result might make the new owners a bit skittish. So, you have other promoters outside the scope of the USADA. What is stopping Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Prince of Bahrain and founder of BRAVE Combat Federation, from offering Lesnar a Sultan's ransom, with his own oil well, to join BRAVE? Bellator might give you a "Dream Match" between Lashley and Lesnar. World Series of Fighting and Singapore's ONE could also gain instant credibility by signing Lesnar.

But, I think most WWE fans are over Lesnar. After Goldberg squashed him, he really has no reason for being in this incarnation.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:16 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Lesnar will fight at UFC in Madison Square Garden, he has the stench of the drug cheat from his win over Mark Hunt. His WWE contract allows for him to take matches in UFC, it will happen. Who the opponent is will be interesting. His window for many more fights in limited as he is 40 now, but he can still wrestle for years with the style and small amount of dates he manages to get on his contract. He could get destroyed in his UFC fight, but return at Royal Rumble and bee booked to destroy everybody in his path to build him back up
Old 08-03-2017, 07:34 AM

m0t1ve is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray11214 View Post
Bellator might give you a "Dream Match" between Lashley and Lesnar.
Would love to see Bellator sign him and give him a fight against Fedor, they have that Viacom $ to pay him a nice payday to make it happen even if it's just for 1 fight no strings attached.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

I never understood the hate that Brock Lesnar gets on these forums. People complain about his suplexing? Well that shit pops the crowd every single time even 2 years later after he debuted it. His showing up once every few months makes it seem special to see him compete. Personally I am much more interested in WWE when Brock shows up compared to some of the garbage that is on the programming these days.

I've said this in another thread a while back but who cares if he is only in this for money or gives a shit about WWE? He said on Stone Cold's podcast he goes to work, clocks in, does his job, clocks out and goes home. Any person would have taken the amount of money he's getting for the amount of work he has to do and you are a damn liar if you say you wouldn't.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:11 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

From what i've could gather from listening to John Pollock during last week episode of THE LAW. Lesnar might even be eligible to go back to the UFC until late next year. First of all Brock is still under WWE contract until wrestlemania and Vince won't make the same mistake twice of letting Lesnar go fight since the last time, he got burn with a lot of bad publicity because of Lesnar drug suspension. Which leads me to the other point is that Lesnar still has 4 or 5 months to serve in his suspension, so this again from what i understand would prohibit him from going back into the USADA testing pool until his current suspension is serve.

Then, you got the Fact that Lesnar is almost 40 years old now which isn't a great age if you're a UFC fighter. The way is last fight went, i doubt Lesnar would take the risk of injuring himself if he's stuck going in the octogone without taking anything.

UFC really need something big happening for them and with Connor doing his boxing stuff and Rhonda who's pretty much retired at this point, they don't have a lot of big time fighters that can help them bring in money. Lesnar would be one if he decide to go back but if that happens it won't be until late 2018 because of pretty much everything from finishing up is supension to going into the testing pool and starting a camp, plus finishing up with WWE in april. So do you think UFC will still be interested in Lesnar a year and a half from now? Maybe, but will he still bring in fans, that's another question.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:59 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

I would love to see Lesnar do both. Lesnar is a god send for the WWE right now. Not only is he arguably their biggest box office draw, but he's brought legitimacy back to a otherwise cartoonish looking era of wrestling. You only have to take one look at the guy to assume that he is a fighting machine, but his credentials help. Even if people know that wrestling is fake, they'll know that Lesnar is the real deal as far as being a legit fighter. So his matches that have that "big fight" feel to them like the one he had with Joe seem all that more important. Lesnar fighting in the UFC might even prompt more MMA fighters to sign deals with the WWE. Imagine Ronda Rousey as WWE women's champion, or Conor McGregor as cruiserweight champion. Who knows, if the Jones/Lesnar fight happens then maybe we might see a return match in the WWE. That's wishful thinking of course, but it might be plausible if WWE and UFC feel like they can make some major money working together.