WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-01-2017, 07:38 PM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Jericho is the GOAT and should absolutely go out as a heel, kicking and screaming after losing a career match at WrestleMania. It might be tough to pull off with him being more over than ever, but if anyone can make the fans turn on him it's Jericho. I definitely don't want to see him go out in a sappy emotional way like Ric Flair at WM24.

If he absolutely must stay a babyface, I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing him in a ladder match against The Miz for the title of All-Time Intercontinental Champion.

Jericho should get one good final run as WWE Champion before he hangs up the boots for good. It should have been him and Owens for the Universal Title at this past Mania, but they dropped the ball in epic fashion to no one's surprise.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:01 PM
the root of all evil
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Jericho should go out after being future endeavored by wwe so he can join TNA and make them a true competitor

the Five Moves of doom?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 05:02 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LODemolition View Post
Jericho is the GOAT and should absolutely go out as a heel, kicking and screaming after losing a career match at WrestleMania. It might be tough to pull off with him being more over than ever, but if anyone can make the fans turn on him it's Jericho. I definitely don't want to see him go out in a sappy emotional way like Ric Flair at WM24.
That's already been done in 2005 though.

Jericho deserves to win in his final match. He's put so many people over in his career that he already filled his lifetime quota.

I think for being so selfless in his career he deserves to go out with a win.

Heck if it means having a match with Shane McMahon so Jericho would win I'd take it.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:43 AM

SmattyG is looking to come up from OCW...SmattyG is looking to come up from OCW...SmattyG is looking to come up from OCW...

Shooter McGavin, I was actually thinking Shane before I got to the end of the comments. Jericho could revive his rivalry with the McMahons, bringing up all the Stephanie stuff, and the Triple H title "win" and reversal back in the day.

Jericho could get the win, and then stand in the ring with his List of 104 Grievances. Stephanie should be mentioned as often as arm bar was in his 104 moves promo.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I know in the past that Jericho said he didn't want to go out with that "moment of glory" getting cheered, he wanted to go out where people said "wow, what an asshole that guy was".

Hard to see that at this point though. I think jericho has reached the point where they will cheer him pretty much no matter what. Though I wouldn't put it past him to come up with a completely unique and original way to go out.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:15 PM

Hoke Hogan is looking to come up from OCW...

I love the idea of a Jericho/Miz feud, culminating in a quest for Jericho's tenth IC title. And I think Jericho should win the title and then just walk off with it; never to be seen... AGAIN. It's the belt of Jericho, say goodbye, man....
Old 08-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...

I think Jericho has many years left. He is like a Canadian Liger. He'll keep on adapting his style, evolving. I just hope it doesn't get to the stage his legacy is effected. 2012 to 2015 was utter trash. Lame feuds, lame matches, lame character. He was really damaging himself then. Hopefully we never go back to that.
Old 08-03-2017, 01:40 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
I think Jericho has many years left. He is like a Canadian Liger. He'll keep on adapting his style, evolving. I just hope it doesn't get to the stage his legacy is effected. 2012 to 2015 was utter trash. Lame feuds, lame matches, lame character. He was really damaging himself then. Hopefully we never go back to that.
I liked his 2012 work, thought the feud with Punk was better than it's given credit for. The problem was it got too predictable that Punk would win. The suspension for kicking the Brazil flag really hurt his momentum at the end of that run though.

Thought he was putting on some great Raw matches early in 2013, but then the Fandango loss, the "Cryback" stuff....yeah, not good. And the Wyatt feud in 2014(?) started off with great potential but ultimately was just so so....like most Wyatt feuds.

Jericho's face run after the Owens turn has easily been his best face character work since 99-01 in my opinion.