WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-31-2017, 07:42 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...

Exactly what 3MB were and where exactly did that get them?

Well..................pretty far actually considering where they are now!!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 12:23 PM

Noloc Joe is looking to come up from OCW...

Dolph ziggler is one of the best wrestlers in my eyes the man can make anybody look good..i will love to see him in a heel stable with chad gable, Pete Dunn , Mike kanellis with Maria and also nxt's Wesley blake that make it 5 men 1 women do you now how awesome this will be... HE CAN HELP ALL THESE MEN GET OVER
Old 08-02-2017, 12:42 PM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Yes!! I would like to see Dolph Ziggler take a few other Raw or Smackdown Stars with him to NXT and takeover!! I’d like to see him team up with Bobby Roode, The Authors of Pain, Asuka, and Pete Dunne, in a Ric Flair in Evolution (manager / SuperStar) type of role. This or they could even bring back the Spirit Squad and repackage them as a new version.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 08-02-2017, 01:47 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Ziggler should just go to NXT. He is exactly what NXT needs and could reach great heights down there.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:14 PM
My fave wrestler is Dirk Diggler.
WCW TV Champion

Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey #2

He was once in a group with Big E Langston and AJ Lee. They gave him the microphone. I was in attendance for a show he talked, and it was one of those moments where it reminded me "hey, you're watching a mediocre soap opera. Remember that when they kick each other in the face". Ziggler has as much presence as a guy in the lead of a junior high school auditorium play. It stunk. Maybe he has gained some chops, but because of past experiences I'm hesitant in wanting to see Dolph spearhead anything again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kerouac - On The Road
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?