WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-18-2017, 12:28 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

There's nothing wrong with his moveset. Most of the top wrestlers had limited movesets before (Hogan, Rock, Austin, even Cena until around 2015).

The problem with Jinder is he's extremely boring. It's the same promo every week. "You people boo me because I look different..." Nothing about him stands out.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Gribble me this, Gribble me that...
WWE Diva's Champion

The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
The main problem with Jinder Mahal is that there's nothing special in him to justify his reign as a World Champion. He's a generic wrestler and nothing about him stands out.

Heck, even Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre have something special in them. The latter is easily a World Class talent. I can't even say that about Jinder in midcard.
I agree, but only to a limited extent, because I think they are improving him. They gave him a new look, a new entrance, some lackeys. I think he needs something else to make him really stand out, but I think he is a million times better now than he was three months ago, and that's a good rate of improvement.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:50 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Jinder Mahal is an underachieving wrestler who got his push based on a mix of an antiquated mentality of pushing wrestlers because of their body instead of because of their ability to draw interest and retain it, whether its boo's or cheers from the crowd, and because of a silly marketing scheme that could very well lead to a dry well and a nice old egg on their face for thinking volume of people = high earnings.

There is nothing interesting to him and he's had three main event matches, all of which have been the most (or one of) poorly recieved match on the card, one of which was able to top Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton as worst match of the year.

His promo's have been extremely generic, only highlighted more when a much more charismatic Rusev performs the same character on the same show and the fact that they had to fly in The Great Khali for an underwhlelming (I smell a theme) one-off for what at this point seems like a vein attempt at extra publicity just shows Mahal is proving to be a failure.

P.S. I couldn't give two shits about possible steroid use. There's no steroid to increase interest.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Yeah, this is a flop. He's boring in all areas. The evil foreign heel hasn't been done well since Muhammad Hassan. And they got scared and pulled the plug on that. This is like the generic, bland, safe, dumbed down version of that. And it sucks.