WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-24-2017, 01:37 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

I agree with others. Let's just move on. It's their life and they can do what they want.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:09 PM

Garak is looking to come up from OCW...Garak is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer View Post
would YOU like someone that you have NEVER MET posting shit online about you & your girlfriend/boyfriend? NO? That's what I thought.
While I'm not a huge fan of the gossip, when you put stuff out on social media, you are inviting comment, and that includes speculation and negative comments. If people put stuff out on social media and are expecting only fans to respond to how wonderful the subject is, that's not going to happen.

It's no different than my post here. Some will agree, some will disagree. Many won't say anything. Some may flame me. Some may publicly agree. That's what posting anything online is all about.
Old 07-25-2017, 04:18 AM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

No Garak... the difference is that commenting on a photo of someone saying they "look ill" or not is beyond the point of "right of comment". It crosses the line into personal bullying.

That would be like me taking a pic of you from your FB without permission, posting it here and saying "Here is the xxx xxx xxx who posted that stupid comment and wow, doesn't his partner look xxxxxx/like a xxxxxx". What would happen? The post would be taken down, the mods would ban me and you'd be crying in posts that I stole your picture without permission, or it included your family etc...

Freedom of speech is not freedom of comment on other people's lives, public or not. We don't own these people who perform or their lives... we think we do, but we don't.

The situation with Paige is getting VERY serious, there is a real chance of IWC "gossip" causing severe problems for her... in a climate where several high profile celebs are fighting battles they lose "out of nowhere" like Chris Cornell or Chester Bennington, continuing with this shit is not only irresponsible but morally repugnant.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:45 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
No Garak... the difference is that commenting on a photo of someone saying they "look ill" or not is beyond the point of "right of comment". It crosses the line into personal bullying.

That would be like me taking a pic of you from your FB without permission, posting it here and saying "Here is the xxx xxx xxx who posted that stupid comment and wow, doesn't his partner look xxxxxx/like a xxxxxx". What would happen? The post would be taken down, the mods would ban me and you'd be crying in posts that I stole your picture without permission, or it included your family etc...

Freedom of speech is not freedom of comment on other people's lives, public or not. We don't own these people who perform or their lives... we think we do, but we don't.

The situation with Paige is getting VERY serious, there is a real chance of IWC "gossip" causing severe problems for her... in a climate where several high profile celebs are fighting battles they lose "out of nowhere" like Chris Cornell or Chester Bennington, continuing with this shit is not only irresponsible but morally repugnant.
While I agree in part I also have to say that we are not talking about someone who is not well known here. Paige is a WWE Superstar and lives her life in the public eye just as all celebrities do. The express line at the supermarket are full of tabloid news about them. So can we stop pretending that this is a person that no one knows and people are just picking on her.

Also the IWC are not the ones who are creating stories about Paige and what is happening outside of the WWE. If she doesn't want that news out there, then isn't it up to her to put a stop to it. As it is her life is a car crash and every bit of it is being reported on, and fans will talk about it.

Now I like Paige and feel bad for her and don't like to read this stuff either but to censor what people talk about isn't the way to go. Maybe no answering the threads would be a better form of action.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Well of course.

#YankeesDodgers2017

Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Creator of War Zone
Old 07-25-2017, 08:06 PM

Garak is looking to come up from OCW...Garak is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
It's not nice, it's not polite, but it will happen. I don't have to like it, or agree with the comments, but it's going to happen, and there's nothing that can be done about it, assuming the commentary doesn't denigrate into slander or threats.

As for free speech, it is protected speech, and courts give even more latitude with public figures being involved. In this case, the easiest remedy for Paige and Del Rio is for both of them to learn how to behave in public. They act like train wrecks, and people treat them like train wrecks.

Notice that people like, let's say, Cena, and Kane, don't invite speculation like this?
Old 07-25-2017, 08:41 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm in the camp of this isnt really an update just a continuation of the same crap. Until there is an actual update like someone gets charged by the police or one of them leaves the other, etc. then we can let this be.

As for whether or not we should be commenting on this. FMD its not personal bullying to say someone is ill wether I know them or not. If I met one of my girlfriends friends and they were skinny as paige looks there i'd say something to my girlfriend so she can sort out. Because as much as it would be crap that people saying comments lead to some kind of tragedy (which really you should harden up a bit if the comments of random strangers saying you dont look well is enough to hurt your feelings) it would be worse if everyone just sat around and did nothing and then a tragedy happened