WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-24-2017, 05:04 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE SummerSlam: SD Women's Championship - Naomi (c) VS Natalya

In what was a pleasant surprise for me, Natalya won the right to face Naomi at SummerSlam for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship by winning the Fatal Fiveway Elimination Match at Battleground last night.

I would've been happy with either Charlotte or Becky as well, but I think it's cool to see Natalya getting her first real taste of the spotlight in quite a long while. She's always been very strong inside the ring but being such a dependable member of the women's roster for a decade and helping out other, and sometimes much less talented, women on the roster has been her legacy rather than championship glory.

If they give this match some time, it could be an entertaining mesh of styles with Naomi's athleticism against Natalya's technical prowess. I don't look for Natalya to win, though I do see, at the very least, a cash in attempt by Carmella on Naomi. Whether or not she's successful is up in the air at this point.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 05:32 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Solid booking. If Charlotte or Becky had won you'd have to find a spot for this on the main show. As it is nobody, will kick up a fuss when it's not.
Old 07-24-2017, 06:17 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I was surprised that Natalya won the match. Was really thinking Lana was going to win and eventually have a Ravishing title run. Well, hopefully we can keep the colorful run on Naomi, because Natalya has no color (besides her attire) towards her bleak, unexciting character.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:37 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

If Carmella doesn't cash in, this will be on the preshow.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:41 AM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

This feel like a match that where carmella will cash in during the match and probably will beat natalya for the belt while ellsworth keeps naomi busy. Either way I think this is just a placeholder match so that carmella can cash in either after or during and I'm sure ellsworth will help her out in someway.