WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-13-2017, 08:01 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I know you're a big LAX fan but if I have to hear "we serious like a late period" one more time I'm going to go insane.
HAHA! That line gets me every time, too. Hilarious, and kinda gross, all at the same time.

I'm in, just on delay. Up to Kim's announcement right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:14 PM
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

I don't mind the minis match. I like them featuring total unknowns and flexing their global muscle (no pun intended).

Quote:
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 07-13-2017, 08:29 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Storie is rather good looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 07-13-2017, 08:31 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
I don't mind the minis match. I like them featuring total unknowns and flexing their global muscle (no pun intended).
I do when they can't fit in so many of the people they have on the roster already. Bringing in people from other companies is fine but bring in people who might draw an audience. Minis like that have never drawn in this country and it's a waste of the little TV time they have.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 07-13-2017, 08:49 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
I do when they can't fit in so many of the people they have on the roster already. Bringing in people from other companies is fine but bring in people who might draw an audience. Minis like that have never drawn in this country and it's a waste of the little TV time they have.
Was the "little" a pun?
Old 07-13-2017, 08:53 PM

I'll go with that sure.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 07-13-2017, 09:12 PM

Review is up.

Did He Or Didn't He?

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 07-13-2017, 09:19 PM
WWE Champion

Quote:
Storie is rather good looking.
Yeah, she's a beauty. I wanna see her given a chance, though. They're using her to put everyone over.

Quote:
Old 07-13-2017, 10:05 PM

Would you realize that Slammiversary was 11 days ago?

Aside from Alberto winning the title, the top two guys still seem to be feuding, the titles are now unified (hopefully we can drop the unified name soon), JB and Josh aren't arguing anymore and.......really that's about it.

If I didn't know better, I'd never realize that they had a major pay per view less than two weeks ago. That's not good, but it's also a big waste of everything great that came out of Slammiversary.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 07-14-2017, 05:02 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

This show drew 374K, new record for whatever their name is!!!!