WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-02-2017, 09:26 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Didn't Taker and Khali have one of these matches? I don't remember Batista/Khali but I distinctly remember Taker/Khali for some reason though I'm sure it never happened...

Anyway, the match in and of itself should be decent enough. It'll probably be your standard Cage/HIAC/No Holds Barred match, which is fine. But man, this feud is dull, dull, dull. A lot of people are digging Mahal and while I'll admit that he's been a hell of a lot better than anybody probably thought he would be, that still doesn't mean he's a believable champion or main-event level talent, which is probably why his and Orton's segments are usually buried somewhere in the middle of Smackdown. Smackdown for the past few months has been pretty boring all things considered. There's been a noticeable drop off since this "land of opportunity" moniker became a thing in my opinion, and with Corbin on the horizon, it likely isn't going to get much more exciting anytime soon.

Still, all that being said Mahal should win. Maybe his run will pick up steam when he gets a new opponent... Cena possibly?
Old 07-12-2017, 05:26 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

tomthebodz is looking to come up from OCW...tomthebodz is looking to come up from OCW...

[quote=OYDK;5716311]Didn't Taker and Khali have one of these matches? I don't remember Batista/Khali but I distinctly remember Taker/Khali for some reason though I'm sure it never happened...
/QUOTE]

Khali and Undertaker was meant to happen but Khali had "elevated liver enzymes" and Big Show replaced him.

I knew that this match would eventually happen. It's not a bad concept, but I've found that I care less and less about this rivalry. I can't stand Orton I never have.

Mahal is clearly going to win this and it will end the feud. Mahal will go on to feud with Cena who he'll drop the title to.

No idea who Orton can go and feud with after this. Ziggler or Rusev
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote