WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-07-2017, 07:00 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Well.... The future is on RAW. The real future of the WWE. Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Cass, Wyatt, Balor, Strowman. Those are the players that Vince is looking to build his product around.

SD's future? Just Owens and Corbin. Maybe Zayn and Nakamura, too, but I don't see Zayn ever becoming a long term main eventer and Nak is 36 to 37. Styles is pushing 40. He's not someone you can invest into. He's here for the present.

If we're talking about long term wrestlers that will carry the WWE brand, RAW has them all.

But yeah, SD is better. And it buffles me. Since RAW has the future, shouldn't RAW produce better storylines?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote