WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-29-2017, 01:17 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
Guerrero comes to mind as the closest thing to a smart face. Of course being a smart face brings down the factor of the underdog. Being a dumb face or a badass face is fine. But being a bland face is just bad. Rollins tries to be a badass. He just doesn't have it. Nor does he have the charisma to be a top face. At least something that stands out.
Technically, Rollins is a top face. He's one of the few faces that gets almost unanimously cheered by the audience so by definition, he is the top face on Raw. Seth gets a lot of flack on the boards for being a shitty face (for some reason) but the people always seem to give him an extremely strong reaction, which for a straight-laced babyface in this era, is incredibly rare. The only other one I can think of at this point (other than the recently debuted Nakamura) is AJ Styles, and you can argue that he's not exactly a squeaky-clean face himself.

As for the match, Rollins should win. Everyone always says Bray Wyatt "can't afford to lose" and every time... he loses, and remains in the exact same spot he was in before he lost. That's the beauty of Wyatt. He's a guy who can eat loss after loss after loss and still remain near the top of the card. He deserves better in my opinion, but at this point, his place in the company has all but been cemented. He's a "jobber to the stars." There's really no point in having Wyatt go over here because history has shown that WWE has no clue how to handle his character.
Old 06-30-2017, 09:23 AM

Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...

I like Seth as a face, but honestly I thought he would be THE face, they are still pushing that on Roman unfortunately.

I just wish that after WM, Roman turned heel and mega heel Roman vs Baby face Seth would have been an awesome feud.

Bray Wyatt is a joke these days.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 06:37 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
There's really no point in having Wyatt go over here because history has shown that WWE has no clue how to handle his character.
And that is it in a nutshell. Since he debuted with one of the more interesting characters on the roster, they have had no idea how to handle him. He could have gone is so many different directions, but the WWE have kept him the same whore, different housecoat mode in every feud.

The one time that Wyatt did surprise me was that mini face turn awhile back, but sure enough he was back to his rambling old self before long. Like everyone else has said, this is a nonsense feud with nothing of substance in it at all. It's just to keep Rollins on TV until he faces Lesnar later this year. I'm afraid this is what will happen to Balor, Wyatt and the other main event talent until Reigns takes Lesnar down at Mania. It's a total waste of a year and good talent that aren't getting any younger. But we have to keep Vince's obsession with Reigns going at all costs.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
And that is it in a nutshell. Since he debuted with one of the more interesting characters on the roster, they have had no idea how to handle him. He could have gone is so many different directions, but the WWE have kept him the same whore, different housecoat mode in every feud.

The one time that Wyatt did surprise me was that mini face turn awhile back, but sure enough he was back to his rambling old self before long. Like everyone else has said, this is a nonsense feud with nothing of substance in it at all. It's just to keep Rollins on TV until he faces Lesnar later this year. I'm afraid this is what will happen to Balor, Wyatt and the other main event talent until Reigns takes Lesnar down at Mania. It's a total waste of a year and good talent that aren't getting any younger. But we have to keep Vince's obsession with Reigns going at all costs.
I'm still waiting for Bray Wyatt to turn face. That face turn for just two weeks were some of the best work of Bray Wyatt. But we won't get it.

Another filler feud for Bray Wyatt. We've heard Rollins, Bálor, Strowman getting a title shot in future. But nothing about this unique character. Mostly thrown in filler feuds with messy booking. Rollins wins the match and then moves onto a bigger opponent. Or this feud is extended until Summerslam via some screwy finish.