WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-19-2016, 07:54 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Oh and HAHAHAHA SCREW YOU JONATHAN LUCROY! You remember Lucroy. He's the guy who vetoed a trade to Cleveland because he wanted to play for a contender. Now he's with the Rangers, who couldn't even make it out of the first round. Screw off Lucroy. Enjoy an early offseason.
That's gotta sting, he said his main thing was catching next year everyday and Indians couldn't guarantee that. I wanted to see him go to Cleveland, and I thought they would have steamrolled over everyone to 100 wins with him in the lineup. From what he says he wanted to be close to home, he and his wife are from Texas and Louisiana I believe, so in the long run I guess he wants to play in Texas. Only way it could have been funnier is if Cleveand had met up with the Rangers and knocked sent him home personally.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-06-2017, 08:25 PM
Intercontinental Champion

The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...

Good for the fans for not stuffing the All Star ballot box with a bunch of Cubs players. Honestly, none of them deserve to go. I'm stunned that Justin Smoak and Corey Dickerson got voted in. What a turn around in the way the voting is done compared to the last two years when I blasted voters for their bias.
sendpm.gif